Bills go 11-5 at least. Disagree? Bet me.

Gambling online is illegal. So no money will exchange hands.

My bet is the Bills win at least 11.

You want 10 or under? Name your bet. Cases of beer, public shaming, YouTube videos proclaiming your undying love for Tom Brady (or DCTom, either way). Name it.

For any of you who know me, I'm the ultimate Bills pessimist. So much so that the new extra point rule terrifies me, but if you look at this !@#$ing roster, coaching staff, and schedule and don't think we win 11, let me hear your bet.

I'll go first:

First one to disagree, I'll give up posting for a year if you do the same.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd set my over under at 9.5 to and go under on 11 easily.

I think they are very capable of 11, but that's an ideal situation where we stay healthy at all the key spots, don't suffer any run of bad bounces, etc... Essentially If we lined this same squad up 5 years I don't think they win 11 three or more of those times though they wouldn't be far off that split.

I'd set my over under at 9.5 to and go under on 11 easily.

I think they are very capable of 11, but that's an ideal situation where we stay healthy at all the key spots, don't suffer any run of bad bounces, etc... Essentially If we lined this same squad up 5 years I don't think they win 11 three or more of those times though they wouldn't be far off that split.

The dude above you put a dollar sign in front of his bet. Online gambling is illegal. You're a TBD regular. Ready to put the year ban on yourself? Edited by stevestojan

You want 10 or under? Name your bet. Cases of beer, public shaming, YouTube videos proclaiming your undying love for Tom Brady (or DCTom, either way). Name it.

For any of you who know me, I'm the ultimate Bills pessimist. So much so that the new extra point rule terrifies me, but if you look at this !@#$ing roster, coaching staff, and schedule and don't think we win 11, let me hear your bet.

I'll go first:

I was thinking the same thing - of course, pending little to no injuries and quick adaptation of scheme and formations by players. And the always important players playing to their expectations, I say we make it 11-5 this year. Let's make it happen

I'll go first:

Isn't June wonderful?

The Pats being the Pats, the Jets getting better, and supposedly, the Phins getting better... I'm not making any bets. The AFC East is going to be a tough division, and I could see us being anywhere from 6-10 to 12-4.

For any of you who know me, I'm the ultimate Bills pessimist. So much so that the new extra point rule terrifies me

:lol: this is so true - how many of those 5 losses will be because for some ungodly reason the Bills miss an extra point...

I'll go first:

Steve, the year sabbatical is a bad idea, especially if you'll only take the bet of a long-time poster.

I will bet you public recognition. Let the one who loses come back to this thread and recognize the other for the wisdom of their prediction.

I agree with NoSaint that 11-5 requires some luck and too many other things to be >50% chance this year. With so many new players, coaches, and a new offense and defensive, I just don't see it, not this year. I am expecting 8-10 wins this year, but would be less surprised by 11 than 7.