Women's World Cup

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read that Alex Morgan is going to be coming off of the bench so that they slowly transition her back into playing more minutes. Hopefully it doesn't take her too long to get back to being her old self.

I read that Alex Morgan is going to be coming off of the bench so that they slowly transition her back into playing more minutes. Hopefully it doesn't take her too long to get back to being her old self.

Luckily, they have plenty of options at striker in the meantime. Wambach, Leroux, Press and Rodriguez are all very good scorers. I predict Carli Lloyd will be a big factor too, attacking from her midfield spot and getting some goals in this tournament.

Luckily, they have plenty of options at striker in the meantime. Wambach, Leroux, Press and Rodriguez are all very good scorers. I predict Carli Lloyd will be a big factor too, attacking from her midfield spot and getting some goals in this tournament.

Alex brings a lot of other great tangibles to the field. Her presence will be sorely missed. And shes a really good player too.

Watched Germany destroy their opponent yesterday. Never seen double digits before. Turned it off when it was 10-0. Love the women's game. BS FIFA couldn't make the venues install grass. That would never fly if it was the men.

Watched Germany destroy their opponent yesterday. Never seen double digits before. Turned it off when it was 10-0. Love the women's game. BS FIFA couldn't make the venues install grass. That would never fly if it was the men.

It truly is bull ****. The players deserve better.

so far, this womens game is so much more enjoyable to watch than the mens game, obvious reasons not withstanding....haven't seen a single flop yet, seems the women play to score whereas the men seem to play to get penalties on the opponent.....

and for the record, the ref looks pretty hot...almost "danica patrick-like"

USA plays their first game today, against Australia.

7:30 pm on Fox Sports1

Check it out. The women's game is very fun to watch.

Cute pic Cugals!!!

Is Gugny starting for the Americans?

The women's cup is wide open; should be a great tournament. The US drew the group of death, too.

Coincidence?

So far, Megan Rapinoe has been the most impressive player on the field for the US (Hope Solo notwithstanding).

And the US has the best looking team in the tournament (even more so than those Bund Deutscher Maedel Nordic teams). Christen Press is awfully cute.

So far, Megan Rapinoe has been the most impressive player on the field for the US (Hope Solo notwithstanding).

And the US has the best looking team in the tournament (even more so than those Bund Deutscher Maedel Nordic teams). Christen Press is awfully cute.

I agree with all of this. Alex Morgan is gorgeous and one of the best players in the world.

Had to google BDM. :lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall