Forget the stat line. Who looked better EJ or TT?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually a pretty cool guy it seems. Well spoken, personable.

I believe you lose all your "pretty cool guy" points when you are friends with many Patriots. Pretty sure it turns him into a scumbag who beats children and dogs.

Imagine when EJ will be able to comfortably apply those sick skills he showed in his last college game in the NFL. Will he always have a few clunkers and probably never be considered an all pro passer? Sure. ...

End. Of. Story.

I get the desire for TT, but put me in the camp of the doubters. When I lived in Virginia, I was beat over the head by the media with this kid and his perpetual upside, only to never see it realized. Ever. A play here, or and early upset win over a powerhouse there mean nothing when you can't beat a 1AA defense the following week. An enigma wrapped in Under Armour.

The only tape on Taylor is against college kids and late camp cuts. That tells me most of what I need to know. It is more likely the coaching staff is talking him up to increase competition, than them thinking he has a legit chance to start.

I will happily eat a plate of crow if I am wrong, served Buffalo style, of course.

What the hell are you talking about? Tyrod was ACC player of the year his senior year and led the team to 10+ wins every year he was there. He single handedly beat Nebraska with time running down. He has school records for career total offense, career passing yards, career rushing yards by a quarterback, career wins by a starting quarterback, career rushing touchdowns by a quarterback and touchdown passes in a season.

If you don't like the guy, fine. But don't try to say he wasn't good in college. Next to Mike Vick he was the best QB Tech has ever had.

We'd better hope one of them will be able to emerge victorious during the RC/pre-season battle. We need one if them to seperate in a positive way. It shouldn't matter who it ends up being as long as he's been able to proof to both teammates and staff alike that he's the absolute #1 guy for the job. If neither can then stick with meh and pray it will be sufficient for a deep playoff run.

We'd better hope one of them will be able to emerge victorious during the RC/pre-season battle. We need one if them to seperate in a positive way. It shouldn't matter who it ends up being as long as he's been able to proof to both teammates and staff alike that he's the absolute #1 guy for the job. If neither can then stick with meh and pray it will be sufficient for a deep playoff run.

I agree. I don't care who wins as long as someone "wins". If it is Cassel winning the job by default because he looked the least bad then how long will it be until we potentially have a Quarterback controversy on our hands?

If that bucket had hands that would totally have been a catch!

Chris I think no matter what happens that might be a given.....

I FIRMLY believe our 1st rounder (even if we have to trade up) goes to a QB this next draft.......unless one of these guys just plays so well that it no longer makes sense to do it.

I hope you're wrong. Another losing season would be hard to take.