Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

So he always regrets everything...I liked Spiller off the field way more. Can't wait to see McCoy tear it up on the field so I can't forget what a bag he is off the field.

Spiller was much more pleasant for sure. Shady can't even enjoy bowling night with the team!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller was much more pleasant for sure. Shady can't even enjoy bowling night with the team!

:lol: I will give him this though, bowling out of turn is poor form. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

So he always regrets everything...I liked Spiller off the field way more. Can't wait to see McCoy tear it up on the field so I can't forget what a bag he is off the field.

Fair enough, but I'll take on the field Shady over on the field Spiller evert day of the week and twice on Sunday. Preferably 20 times on Sunday.

Fair enough, but I'll take on the field Shady over on the field Spiller evert day of the week and twice on Sunday. Preferably 20 times on Sunday.

I can't disagree with this at all. McCoy is awesome to watch on the field.

Yeah im sorry that came across as Harsh

Shady is a diva.....but much like we need to stop hiring Church boys and start putting monsters on the field at certain positions....we will have to live with this part of Shady as long as he performs

what did he say that anyone riled up? Is this because he refused to talk about the Eagles, has poor grammar, or did I miss something...

Shady - I'm Only here so I don't get fined

or did that get trademarked?

he answered all Bills- related questions Edited by YoloinOhio

what did he say? Is this because he refused to talk about the Eagles, has poor grammar, or did I miss something...

he answered all Bills- related questions

See Rodak's posted drivel earlier in the thread......

Personally I think that Rodak is an inciteful little worm.......so I take a lot of his stuff with a ton of salt

See Rodak's posted drivel earlier in the thread......

Personally I think that Rodak is an inciteful little worm.......so I take a lot of his stuff with a ton of salt

I saw it... All he said was he didn't want to answer questions about the Eagles. I don't blame him. Isn't that what everyone wants him to stop doing? The reporters kept digging anyway and he put them in their place. He already said he wasn't going to talk about it.

what did he say that anyone riled up? Is this because he refused to talk about the Eagles, has poor grammar, or did I miss something...

he answered all Bills- related questions

I never had a problem with McCoy til a week ago. I said he's a bag, which was an overstatement on my part. I don't have a problem with him not wanting to answer questions from the media about the Kelly situation. It's just one small thing I want him to say before he says that he's done talking about it. I want him to say, "I've talked with Chip..." Until he does that, I think he's a bit of a coward. I don't even care if they talk and McCoy calls tells Chip he's a racist again over the phone, I just think he should man up and not avoid the person he just accused.

I saw it... All he said was he didn't want to answer questions about the Eagles. I don't blame him. Isn't that what everyone wants him to stop doing? The reporters kept digging anyway and he put them in their place. He already said he wasn't going to talk about it.

This was his first interview since his "Kelly is a racist" comments appeared in ESPN Magazine, so the press was grilling him about those comments.

I never had a problem with McCoy til a week ago. I said he's a bag, which was an overstatement on my part. I don't have a problem with him not wanting to answer questions from the media about the Kelly situation. It's just one small thing I want him to say before he says that he's done talking about it. I want him to say, "I've talked with Chip..." Until he does that, I think he's a bit of a coward. I don't even care if they talk and McCoy calls tells Chip he's a racist again over the phone, I just think he should man up and not avoid the person he just accused.

I am sure u should tweet this to Shady and tell him how you feel.

sure, they are just doing their job. But it's his right not to talk about it.

Don't disagree with that.

Drive that story you little bastard. :lol: It's the ESPN way. :sick:

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy on his Chip Kelly claims:: “I don’t have to explain myself” http://es.pn/1AO8D6f

Love the teaser headline, too - "McCoy stands by racism claims"

Hearing from Philly fans I know, Shady has never been the most personable of guys. His nickname comes from his mood, which tends to be melancholic. So, in Philly there was a bit of a **** storm after the Rodak interview which was poorly done by all accounts. Most of Shady's friends and family are still in the area, so I can see why he doesn't want a double dose of Rodak.

Hearing from Philly fans I know, Shady has never been the most personable of guys. His nickname comes from his mood, which tends to be melancholic. So, in Philly there was a bit of a **** storm after the Rodak interview which was poorly done by all accounts. Most of Shady's friends and family are still in the area, so I can see why he doesn't want a double dose of Rodak.

Rodak is a worm.....I would understand completely if Shady just refused to talk to him at all.

his mom gave him the nickname when he was a baby. It was in a documentary espn did a few years ago. I'm not saying he was personable, I don't care if he is, but just didnt see anything from today to criticize. Edited by YoloinOhio

his mom gave him the nickname when he was a baby. It was in a documentary espn did a few years ago. I'm not saying he was personable, I don't care if he is, but just didnt see anything from today to criticize.

Sorry, I got the story wrong then.

But yeah I don't see him doing anything wrong. He didn't want to drag out a non-issue of a story for clickbait.

I did have to laugh at him messing a little with Sal because if Rob Quinn, who I think does his writing for free, is better informed it says something.

@viccarucci

LeSean McCoy wanted nothing to w #Eagles/Chip Kelly questions after #Bills OTA practice today: http://bit.ly/1AKEV2d

Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins talks about his recovery from offseason surgery, working with receivers coach Sanjay Lal, and how better route running is helping the quarterbacks.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@viccarucci

LeSean McCoy wanted nothing to w #Eagles/Chip Kelly questions after #Bills OTA practice today: http://bit.ly/1AKEV2d

Seeing Rodak in these videos reminds me of Jonah from VEEP...

Edited by stevewin

Player: I'd like to not discuss this any further

Media: Let's discuss it

Player: No

Media: How about now, are you ready now?

Player: Nope, how about respect what I said?

Media: Let's discuss it

Player: You sons of bitches

Media: HEADLINE: PLAYER IS A DICK
Fans: OMG did you hear Player is a dick?!???!???!?

Yeah.....I honestly think John Miller is a big reason Glenn will stay at LT

If he doesnt move to OG....he doesnt tie up a position there

Now I will say this.....I think it is important to see if Henderson at LT and Kujo at RT will work for us.....you never know what is really gonna happen when a player becomes a free agent

Yeah.....I honestly think John Miller is a big reason Glenn will stay at LT

If he doesnt move to OG....he doesnt tie up a position there

Now I will say this.....I think it is important to see if Henderson at LT and Kujo at RT will work for us.....you never know what is really gonna happen when a player becomes a free agent

Or when someone gets injured...you need to have OL combinations in place for when guys get hurt.