Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

The Bills are hosting LB Michael Buchanan on a FA visit today.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8622/michael-buchanan

@BuffaloBillsPR

Bills are hosting LB Michael Buchanan on a FA visit. Buchanan played in 18 games in two seasons with the New England Patriots.

@buffalobills

The Bills are hosting LB Michael Buchanan on a free agent visit in Buffalo today. Details: http://bufbills.co/3Qwv19

buchanan-story.jpg

I know OTA's going on yesterday and today. But sure seems like we received more from workouts on Tuesday, then the last two days. I also realized closed to media. But shocked that there has been a lot of post practice interviews and info from the OTAs.

I know OTA's going on yesterday and today. But sure seems like we received more from workouts on Tuesday, then the last two days. I also realized closed to media. But shocked that there has been a lot of post practice interviews and info from the OTAs.

Agreed - does no media mean they aren't allowed to talk to coaches or players after practice?

Agreed - does no media mean they aren't allowed to talk to coaches or players after practice?

No, the days open to the media are the days we get vines and instagrams of OTA's in real time. The press can always interview after as far as I know, they just can't always be present during.

I think yesterday was just a workout day, but nothing today is kind off odd.

"Cassel wins the day". Against the #2's?? I'm growing tired of this guy trying to crap on or get clicks at the behest of EJ Manuel. Many of the observers thought all QBs had a rough day. The only TO EJ had was a result of the receiver falling down during his route. Thank God for Sal and his unbiased reporting.

Did you just read the headline or did you see him say he was the best of a completely uninspiring group?

Did you just read the headline or did you see him say he was the best of a completely uninspiring group?

I really hated to click his link, but his anti-EJ tirade is getting tiresome. EJ is going against one of the best defenses in the NFL with a patchwork offensive line while Cassel is throwing against the second string. Who would you expect to look better?