Regretable Jerseys

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one and only jersey I ever bought was Rob Johnson. And thus was born the rule "Never buy a player's jersey."

I used to get a large amount of **** from a Redskins-fan friend of mine about RJ. The jersey purchase was almost worth it when the Redskins signed him and I gave the jersey to my friend.

I've bought one. Happened to be #12, before the 1992 season.

BringBackFergy, you are a liar and not funny.

I followed Jordan Palmer all through college. When we signed him last year I was convinced the playoffs were no longer a pipe dream. I ran out that day and bought the third jersey offered at OBD (the stitching was literally still warm). When he was cut two days later I was a basket case. He still throws the tightest spiral ever witnessed on the 32nd day of afternoon training camp.

Who are you to attack a poster as prominent as Fergy? He's a VIP. And he has 14 more Bills logos under his name than you. Show some respect.

After reading his response, I've changed my mind. He IS funny.

And I was being sarcastic. Hopefully you were also.

i've got a marshawn jersey.

can't say i regret it though, still wear it to games.

I'd like to institute a motion that in 2015, no one should be wearing the 2002-2010 jerseys anymore. They are horrible looking jerseys, it is a most forgettable era in Bills history and there aren't really any players who wore that jersey that are worth representing. Burn them all. EDIT: I supposed if you have a Fred Jackson or Kyle Williams jersey from that era that's OK. That's it though.

Edited by metzelaars_lives