Which Bills player did this to JJ Watt?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no, he's not juicing....

legs look like two hams skewered with a bean pole.

haha JJ you're a great player but the reason everyone passed you by in the draft is because you weren't so....errr... chemically enhanced.

he's like brady anderson the year he went from hitting 4 homers to 55

I don't believe for a second that he's juicing.

And for the record (and please don't take this as a shot at you), he was a monster at Wisconsin. A man amongst boys. I believe he lead the nation with 21 tackles for a loss. He also had 7 sacks, 9 passes defended, and 3 forced fumbles. His Rose Bowl performance against TCU was phenomenal.

A few of us (namely myself and San Jose Bills Fan, who I hope one day returns to this forum) wanted Watt at No. 3 overall that year over Dareus. I'm not disappointed with what we got, as I love Dareus. I'm just saying that Watt was a monster long before he got to the NFL, and to me, he doesn't look like a juicer (and I work with strength athletes and have seen plenty of juicers).

Doesn't mean I'm right; just my opinion.

oh no, he's not juicing....

legs look like two hams skewered with a bean pole.

haha JJ you're a great player but the reason everyone passed you by in the draft is because you weren't so....errr... chemically enhanced.

he's like brady anderson the year he went from hitting 4 homers to 55

He was picked 11th. 3 teams picked QBs ahead of him. First DE taken.

And for the record (and please don't take this as a shot at you), he was a monster at Wisconsin. A man amongst boys. I believe he lead the nation with 21 tackles for a loss. He also had 7 sacks, 9 passes defended, and 3 forced fumbles. His Rose Bowl performance against TCU was phenomenal.

A few of us (namely myself and San Jose Bills Fan, who I hope one day returns to this forum) wanted Watt at No. 3 overall that year over Dareus. I'm not disappointed with what we got, as I love Dareus. I'm just saying that Watt was a monster long before he got to the NFL, and to me, he doesn't look like a juicer (and I work with strength athletes and have seen plenty of juicers).

Well boyst was stepped on by a jihadi cow strapped up with a ton of plastic explosive so I'm going to take the farmer's opinion.

• I wonder if the Broncos had taken MD, would we have taken Watt or Von Miller? I would have wanted Watt, personally, but VM wouldn't have been bad either.. What a stacked draft that was.

Tim-

According to Nevergiveup, who was extremely credible, they had their top 4 in the exact order that they were drafted in:

1) Newton

2) Miller

3) Dareus

4) A.J. Green

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/129434-update/

• I wonder if the Broncos had taken MD, would we have taken Watt or Von Miller? I would have wanted Watt, personally, but VM wouldn't have been bad either.. What a stacked draft that was.

Tim-

I wanted MD but figured Denver would take him. If that happened, I wanted them to trade down and take Watt. Oh well, not a bad consolation prize.

I wanted MD but figured Denver would take him. If that happened, I wanted them to trade down and take Watt. Oh well, not a bad consolation prize.

it was a loaded 1st rd. It was tough to screw it up there were so many studs available.

it was a loaded 1st rd. It was tough to screw it up there were so many studs available.

yup. basically take anyone but locker, gabbert or ponder.

Nick Fairly, who is a good player, is the only guy outside those three without a probowl in the top 16

I've wondered about HGH with him. Can't test for it effectively (in the tests the NFL uses for it, it would only show up if taken within 24 hours). That dome piece of seems to have grown quite a bit, which happens w/ HGH.