Chris Williams also not attending workouts at OBD

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is ZERO reason why a player (unless they are injuried) should not be showing up for workouts under new coaches......

Sends the message "I dont really want to be here"

There is also very little reason for a fan to be concerned about it

I've never seen a linemans season ruined by missing a no pads, optional, practice in May. Nice to get good attendance but no need to dramaticize it

I've never seen a lineman's season ruined by missing a no pads, optional, practice in May. Nice to get good attendance but no need to dramatize it

I think there is a difference between being intrigued by it versus being concerned about it. As a fan, I find it interesting since Chris Williams appears, to me, to be fighting for his job and maybe even an NFL roster spot.

I've never seen a linemans season ruined by missing a no pads, optional, practice in May. Nice to get good attendance but no need to dramaticize it

Agreed. My only concern with him is that he is a lousy football player who takes up a roster spot and cap space. Other than that it's all cool.

I think there is a difference between being intrigued by it versus being concerned about it. As a fan, I find it interesting since Chris Williams appears, to me, to be fighting for his job and maybe even an NFL roster spot.

I hate to stick up for Williams - I think he was a terrible signing - but he's very likely got an nfl job, just not at this pay rate. As a third guard, you could do worse. Heck, with a 3rd round rookie, urbik and incognito who hasn't played for almost 2 years ahead, there is an outside chance he's still a starter here.

Agreed. My only concern with him is that he is a lousy football player who takes up a roster spot and cap space. Other than that it's all cool.

Ha! I agree there.

I hate to stick up for Williams - I think he was a terrible signing - but he's very likely got an nfl job, just not at this pay rate. As a third guard, you could do worse. Heck, with a 3rd round rookie, urbik and incognito who hasn't played for almost 2 years ahead, there is an outside chance he's still a starter here.

Ha! I agree there.

He's a 3rd guard that also has experience playing Tackle. Granted he wasn't a great LT but at the very least he could serve in the role as needed in a pinch.

nothing to be said of learning a new system though?

edited the s in

He will not survive training camp. And he is a waste of a roster spot anyway, considering the younger, hungrier talent behind him.

Goodbye, Chris. . .we hardly knew ye. Maybe because you stunk it up playing.

I think his back injury is lingering. and that might be the reason he isnt on campus.

I might also think Bills are not planning much of anything with him in mind

Edited by 3rdand12

Without fans, what would be the point of playing? They are in the sports entertainment industry. I think the fans have plenty of reason to concern themselves with the issue.

nothing to be said of learning a new system though?

edited the s in

I think his back injury is lingering. and that might be the reason he isnt on campus.

I might also think Bills are not planning much of anything with him in mind

He's a guard- learning the new system is great and all but if a week in May in shorts and a t shirt is make or break in that process, things were horribly wrong before the camp even started.

Without fans, what would be the point of playing? They are in the sports entertainment industry. I think the fans have plenty of reason to concern themselves with the issue.

So because he has a job in entertainment we should be worried..... Because without worry what's the point?

There's plenty of topics we could discuss that are more educational, relevant, or interesting.... But omg Chris missed practice tends to be easier than anything else. So there's that.