What if Tyrod leads us to a Super Bowl win?

What if Ej does start and in the fourth quarter of week 17 he goes down with a season ending injury and Tyrod wins all the playoff games THEN goes down in the last 3 minutes of the playoffs and then Tuel Wins the SB then what???? Huh??? What then???

then we trade up and draft Cardale Jones, because you should never not draft a qb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys that are sleeping on Tyrod are gonna be the eating your words when you actually see him play......he is an explosive playmaker with his feet and his arm strength is better then average and if he has been progressing in Baltimore on his decision making and accuracy then we might actually have a QB here......mark my words....he is the 1st QB that Buffalo has had here in a long long time that gets me even a little bit excited......anyone that wants to watch EJ give subpar QB play with no chance at all of making something happen with his feet another 6-8 games of frustratingly hair and teeth pulling performances just doesnt get it and I am not saying Tyrod will be the next world beater but for heavens sake I am willing to see him give it a try.......Buffalo reached horribly on Manuel and no I dont want another veteran like Cassel that can get us to 8-8 and if he fails then Rex and company can go all in next year on someone else.This fanbase deserves a winner and I feel like we are so close.....lets all pray that Tyrod wins this QB job from week 1 and plays well and we break this playoff streak........I am so ready to break out all my Bills memorabilia and scream till I lose my voice.

Not surprising that your tin foil hat is on backwards again.

Now that, is hilarious my friend. I need to write this one down.

I love you PtR

but you just got, owned by BPA.

this place is awesome.

What if frogs had wings?

what? they dont? How the fly around then ? Hmmm?

your kiddin right? I know where there are a flock of frogs right down by the crik. sit in the trees mostly.

I hope Tyrod exceeds everyone's expectations and Rex /Whaley look like the smartest men in the NFL.

Go Taylor!

What if C-A-T really spelled dog?

if you look at it in the mirror facing backwards with a blacklight on , it does.

fact

I think we'll just agree to disagree on that point.

You are a hard line J. But i see where you are coming from. and glad you have staked your claim could come back to haunt you though but my point may be...

very good etiquette right there.

instead of telling BC that the joke is vocal wordplay. falls flat when written out. or its humor upon a yet another level.

How can ANYONE say with ANY conviction , " i think Tyrod ( this that and the other thing ! ) No One knows. No One!

its all conjecture based on very very limited facts or even hard data

I'd be EXTREMELY overjoyed if Tyrod led us to the promised land .... I'd also be extremely overjoyed if (insert hot, rich famous female celebrity here) stopped by my office, offered me sex and a blank check ...

if you had to pick though ?

Honestly, they never should have started Rob Johnson in Tennessee over Flutie.

Rob Johnson had the offense running "as designed" in his game prior to that though...you have to acknowledge he played better that day that Flutie likely would have.

Rob Johnson had the offense running "as designed" in his game prior to that though...you have to acknowledge he played better that day that Flutie likely would have.

I see no reason to presume such a thing. Johnson certainly didn't lose the Tenny game, but Flutie got us there and may well have had the Bills far enough ahead to avoid the disaster.

you guys that are sleeping on Tyrod are gonna be the eating your words when you actually see him play......he is an explosive playmaker with his feet and his arm strength is better then average and if he has been progressing in Baltimore on his decision making and accuracy then we might actually have a QB here......mark my words....he is the 1st QB that Buffalo has had here in a long long time that gets me even a little bit excited......anyone that wants to watch EJ give subpar QB play with no chance at all of making something happen with his feet another 6-8 games of frustratingly hair and teeth pulling performances just doesnt get it and I am not saying Tyrod will be the next world beater but for heavens sake I am willing to see him give it a try.......Buffalo reached horribly on Manuel and no I dont want another veteran like Cassel that can get us to 8-8 and if he fails then Rex and company can go all in next year on someone else.This fanbase deserves a winner and I feel like we are so close.....lets all pray that Tyrod wins this QB job from week 1 and plays well and we break this playoff streak........I am so ready to break out all my Bills memorabilia and scream till I lose my voice.

It's not impossible from what Rex has been saying about Taylor there is every reason to believe he is going to be given every chance to be the starter. They say he has a nice deep ball, how nice would it be to see long balls in the vicinity of our recievers. Roman's offense in San Fran went to a SB with Kaepernick and Taylor possibly could play to the level of him, and our defense could easily play to the level of those 49er teams. Rex took his first two Jets teams to the championship game with less talent then he has here. The offensive line is as much of a question mark as QB play is at this point, but I'm optimistic there is good reason to believe recent OL play was due to poor coaching the center and L tackle play both declined under Marone"s tuteledge, the OL just might turn into a strength on this team with better coaching. I'm also the most excited to see what Taylor can do, there's a lot of jokes on this thread about Taylor taking the Bills to a SB, but I for one wouldn't be entirely surprised if he did.

Anyone catch TT's interview on Sirius just now? I got in the car and caught the hosts thanking him for joining them. Sure it wasn't groundbreaking, but him being out there more and more leads me to believe that the franchise is truly lining him up to have a shot.

Anyone catch TT's interview on Sirius just now? I got in the car and caught the hosts thanking him for joining them. Sure it wasn't groundbreaking, but him being out there more and more leads me to believe that the franchise is truly lining him up to have a shot.

i saw some tweets, but didn't hear it --

@SiriusXMNFL: #Bills Taylor on offense install: "Greg Roman is pouring it on us." #BillsMafia

@SiriusXMNFL: #Bills Tyrod Taylor on playing in Baltimore: Was frustrating sitting and watching, but I learned so much from Flacco. So much experience.

@SiriusXMNFL: Tyrod Taylor on #Bills QB Competiton: Vibe I got with the coaches in Free Agency, definitely seems will be an open competition.

Will there still be a franchise QB available in the 2016 draft at 31?

To answer the question asked in the thread title:

I will track Tyrod down.

When I find him, I will hug him. And then I will kiss him.

And then I will wash his feet and anoint them with sacred oils.

Then I will ask him what his momma was thinking when she named him "Tyrod" and if he possesses any special suspension knowledge as a result that can help me with my current alignment problem on my car.

What if EJ leads us to a 13-3 record but goes down in the 4th quarter of week 17 with a season ending, non career threatening injury. Then Tyrod starts and wins all playoff games, including the Superbowl. Who do you start in 2016?

Cardale Jones

What if Jeff Tuel wins the job in training camp and then leads the Bills to an undefeated season and the Super Bowl? Would people still be talking about the KC game?

What if a supernatural being descended on Earth tomorrow indicating we are all the products of its dream, our reality is a fiction, and we are all officially dead now that it has awakened?

AND...the decision instigating Brady's appeal is upheld.

Would the Bills win the AFC East? If so, would we win a playoff game?

And if so, would Babcock STILL go to T.O.?