When You Visit Buffalo

For those who live out of town, whenever you go home to visit, what restaurants do you have to hit up at least one.

• Nine Eleven Tavern for Wings
  • Ted's
  • Abbott Texas Hots in Lackawanna for Texas Dogs
  • Jacobi's Pizza

Used to be Steve's Pig and Ox roast for Beef on Weck, but last time I went the sandwiches were smaller than I remember.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is SEA?

It's downtown forget the street you can probably google them. Lots of unique seafood dishes and definitely not the typical friday nite fist fry ( not there's anything wrong with them) They got beef on weck sushi or whatever they call it there. try them once and you are hooked. Nice place to take the wife.

It's downtown forget the street you can probably google them. Lots of unique seafood dishes and definitely not the typical friday nite fist fry ( not there's anything wrong with them) They got beef on weck sushi or whatever they call it there. try them once and you are hooked. Nice place to take the wife.

Was this a pun?

That's SeaBar

http://seabarsushi.com/

When I think of Buffalo food, sushi is kind of low on the list of places to go. But that's just me.

For those who live out of town, whenever you go home to visit, what restaurants do you have to hit up at least one.

• Nine Eleven Tavern for Wings
  • Ted's
  • Abbott Texas Hots in Lackawanna for Texas Dogs
  • Jacobi's Pizza
Used to be Steve's Pig and Ox roast for Beef on Weck, but last time I went the sandwiches were smaller than I remember.
Can't agree more on nine eleven and Abbott Texas hots.

Going back @ the end of the month for our bi-monthly visit. One thing is always certain:

Bring back Weber's Mustard.

People absolutely love it here and I can never bring back enough.

Everything else I am not fussy about... Nice. Maybe Duff's or Mighty, but that's it. Through the years things don't have the same appeal anymore. MAYBE the low cost of nice BFLO pizza, subs, etc...