When You Visit Buffalo

Can't believe left out biggest of all...DiCamillo's in the Falls for bread. One in Williamsville now close to the airport. 10 large sliced if I am flying home, 15 if driving.

It freezes great and makes the best toast in the world.

This. ^^ There is a DiCamillo's in Lewiston also. Stop by there on the way to Apple Granny's for wings and Beef on Weck. Hibbards Custard stand

for dessert.

Viola's subs in Niagara Falls.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronny's on Aurora Blvd & Como Park Ave and Riva's on Walden near Central Ave (though technically Depew) are my two favorite pizza places in the Lancaster area by far.

Both have been around a long time and seeing most of both of my parent's family is from Lancaster it has been present at family gatherings for my entire life.

Perfect, thank you. I've seen Ronnys before, can't miss it, but have never heard of Rivas. Might have to try both.

Elmo's wings

Bocce Pizza

Paula's Donuts

That's really all I need.

EDIT: Wegmans...if for no other reason than to bask in the wonder of the best supermarket on the planet

My wife and I loved our wings and beef on weck at Bar Bill Tavern last year. Do you think Elmo's is much better/worth the change?

My wife and I loved our wings and beef on weck at Bar Bill Tavern last year. Do you think Elmo's is much better/worth the change?

Much better? No.

Better? Yes. Though you won't beat the beef on weck at Bar Bill.

Elmo's does 2 things well: wings and fingers. They have a good double order + pitcher special too.

Much better? No.

Better? Yes. Though you won't beat the beef on weck at Bar Bill.

Elmo's does 2 things well: wings and fingers. They have a good double order + pitcher special too.

That's something I've noticed. Leaving Buffalo, Chicken Fingers aren't as big or as good in most places.