EJ Manuel calls Bills' O sweet

jayg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, everything that comes out of these players' mouths continues to bury the Pop Warner coaching jobs done by Marrone and Hackett last season.

And before I get fifteen "the proof is in the pudding" replies -- yes, I know, they haven't shown anything on the field. Thank you.

Jesus, everything that comes out of these players' mouths continues to bury the Pop Warner coaching jobs done by Marrone and Hackett last season.

And before I get fifteen "the proof is in the pudding" replies -- yes, I know, they haven't shown anything on the field. Thank you.

Funny that both EJ and Orton were able to run effective 2 minute drills don't you think.

Funny that both EJ and Orton were able to run effective 2 minute drills don't you think.

Lots of us have talked about how different EJ looked running the 2:00 offense as opposed to the "don't screw up" offense of Marrone and Hackett.

Maronne and Hacket were idiots trying to run a no huddle offense here with rookie WR's and a rookie QB.. It/They were doomed from day 1

we were doomed when they drafted EJ Manuel because he was good at running read option (after the one good year of read option w/ Kaepernick) even though at FSU Manuel sucked at any type of read option

I seem to recall Deon Sanders or someone of his ilk going on a rant about the inferiority of the bills offensive scheme?

Edit* ok maybe wasn't a rant.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I keep thinking back to EJs first pre-season. I remember a game when the offense was terrible and couldn't do anything. Then EJ ran a great two minute drill. It came out afterwards that the communication to EJs helmet had gone out and so EJ had to run the offense on his own...and it was the best they looked all pre-season. That should have told us something right there.

I keep thinking back to EJs first pre-season. I remember a game when the offense was terrible and couldn't do anything. Then EJ ran a great two minute drill. It came out afterwards that the communication to EJs helmet had gone out and so EJ had to run the offense on his own...and it was the best they looked all pre-season. That should have told us something right there.

I think it was against Detroit.

Lots of us have talked about how different EJ looked running the 2:00 offense as opposed to the "don't screw up" offense of Marrone and Hackett.

Wait... that was the don't screw up offense EJ was running?

Better than the shotgun fake read option spread no huddle zone block run with the wrong lineman offense?

This IS sweet....

LMAO!

Agreed and great point. The coaches made everyone on offense worse!! Even Lee Smith and who would have thought that was possible.