Rd 5 pick 155 RB Karlos Williams Florida State

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he might be a POS. But he also might have been a kid making mistakes that he'll learn from and not make again. If he's ****ty and into shady things while on the team, I hope we send him packing. But for all we know he was immature in dealing with a personal decision, he learned his lesson about it... and the drug thing, he just had the wrong friends. We don't really know.

Of course he might be a POS. But he also might have been a kid making mistakes that he'll learn from and not make again. If he's ****ty and into shady things while on the team, I hope we send him packing. But for all we know he was immature in dealing with a personal decision, he learned his lesson about it... and the drug thing, he just had the wrong friends. We don't really know.

That's all fair. I can't rational a "man" who puts his hands on a woman. I hope he grows up and we never hear about this. But if I was Whaley (hopefully I wil lbe one day :) ), I would avoid guys like that.

i don't know all of what happened with Karlos since he wasnt charged with anything but Marshawn lynch ran over a girl and took off... Among other things. And many (not saying you are one) are still mad the Bills traded him and said he deserved another chance which the Seahawks were more than happy to give him for a 4th. I'm guessing this is Karlos's "chance" and the bills won't hesitate to move on if he displays behaviors like that again, as its a late round pick.

I totally agree about Lynch and I was critical of him at the time. I am still fine with him leaving, but in retrospect we should have demanded more for him (especially since we apparently took Seattle's 4th over NO's 3rd). Anyway, his behavior was inexcusable.

hes just as big as dixon but way more athletic( spc tms too), he might be our fastest back imo. i think he is watching the tape

mccoy

jackson

williams

brown

I just don't see how they cut Dixon. Great locker room guy, and he's got the Rex Ryan mojo going.

Not to mention that he blocked 2 punts last year alone.

Furthermore, the cap savings by cutting Dixon only exceeds the savings from cutting Brown by $300k.

I just don't see how they cut Dixon. Great locker room guy, and he's got the Rex Ryan mojo going.

Not to mention that he blocked 2 punts last year alone.

Furthermore, the cap savings by cutting Dixon only exceeds the savings from cutting Brown by $300k.

The logic would be that he is the back that Karlos is most similar to. So it makes some sense to replace one with the other.

The logic would be that he is the back that Karlos is most similar to. So it makes some sense to replace one with the other.

i see more Bryce Brown than Boobie Dixon with KW2. Size/speed wise. And he plays ST which brown doesn't. Edited by YoloinOhio

Haven't read all the posts. I don't have time. However, it has occurred to me that they may have drafted this guy to be a strong safety candidate. Definitely for special teams.

When he was a senior in high school, he was the 5th rated player in America, and the number 1 safety. He's gotta be a great athlete.

I wonder if the Bills will give him a few reps at Safety also, to see if they have a guy that can fill in in emergencies.

I'd be shocked if he's trying to learn two positions AND special teams while fighting for a roster spot

I totally agree about Lynch and I was critical of him at the time. I am still fine with him leaving, but in retrospect we should have demanded more for him (especially since we apparently took Seattle's 4th over NO's 3rd). Anyway, his behavior was inexcusable.

Lynch killed his trade value.