Top 100 NFL Players of 2015

lol me too. Hughes was kind of a surprise but good for him! He deserved it!

I think Hughes is going to have a huge year. For him that means the number of sacks will be closer to 20 than to 10.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Michael Bennett and Cameron Wake are significantly better DEs than Mario Williams.

No.

they are making fun of this list right now on our local sports radio. They have been laughing and mocking Prisco for 20 minutes.

Apparently Michael Bennett and Cameron Wake are significantly better DEs than Mario Williams.

No.

It has Mario as the 9th best DE. It's hard to believe that these guys actually get paid for this junk.

No.

I wouldn't trade any of our DL straight up for Wake or Bennett (especially Mario). Mario Williams is a 1st team all-pro and the 2nd best DE in the league behind Watt. He had 14+ sacks and may play the run better than anyone in the game at that position.

Hell it has Marcel as the 6th best DT with McCoy and Donald ahead of him....

This is pretty bad too.

Here's the writeup on Dareus being No. 53: http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1551973-bills-marcell-dareus-no-53-on-nfl-s-top-100

Personally I think it's too low for Dareus. If I were to rank Buffalo's defensive players, I'd place Dareus first. He consistently takes on and beats double-teams, shows terrific agility as a pass-rusher and is the best run-stopper in the NFL at his position. I am happy to see that Buffalo's defensive line is getting respect across the league though.

Nah. Also said there were 5 bills that were on the Bills squad in 2014 so it can't be Harvin. Sammy?

i agree it has to be Percy. I just watched that part of the show. Has "William" on his Birth certificate but we know him by a different name.

at this point of the list, mario and shady are the only ones i would put in the top 50

If we make it to the playoffs and even win a game, I can see players like Nigel, Gilmore, maybe sammy sneak in at the 75-100 range next year.

preston brown, cordy glenn, and charles clay also dark-horses.

Marcel is top 50 for sure. But glad to see our guys recognized regardless.

the fact that our entire DL is in the top 100 is unprecedented and phenomenal. But Marcel was ranked too low. My guess is that Suh will be top 10, and they really are not that far apart imo.

Haven't been able to take this list seriously since Bill Barnwell exposed it for a colossal a few years ago. It's unreal how bad players are at this. Of all the things to question you pick AP? Viniateri and Forsett, bwaha gmafb.

Haven't been able to take this list seriously since Bill Barnwell exposed it for a colossal a few years ago. It's unreal how bad players are at this. Of all the things to question you pick AP? Viniateri and Forsett, bwaha gmafb.

He played in one game last year.

Of all the possible issues with this list, I'm surprised you are going after Viniateri and Forsett. Viniateri is still one of the best kickers in the game and it's fair to include one kicker, and Forsett had quite a good season.

Edited by Big C