Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems Trevone Boykin got arrested last night for a bar fight and "striking a patrol officer".

Kinda stunned, never heard anything but glowing praise for the guy. Seems way out of character.

I couldn't find a link.

What a jerk off! I really thought the kid had a much better shot at being a good qb in the NFL than most seem to believe. He truly set himself back, and if he is guilty I hope he goes to jail for a stretch.

I couldn't find a link.

What a jerk off! I really thought the kid had a much better shot at being a good qb in the NFL than most seem to believe. He truly set himself back, and if he is guilty I hope he goes to jail for a stretch.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2603942-trevone-boykin-arrested-latest-details-comments-and-more-on-tcu-qb

I want to know what caused him to fly off the handle. Everything has pointed to him being a really mild-mannered and humble kid. There's no excuse for what followed but I'm really curious.

@WFAN660

Here's some details surrounding the arrest of #TCU QB Trevone Boykin. http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/12/31/tcu-qb-boykin-arrested-for-assaulting-peace-officer/?cid=facebook_CBS_Local_Sports

TCU's Trevone Boykin damages NFL Draft chances

Following an early morning arrest, Boykin's productive collegiate career is now over. What does that mean for an already difficult draft evaluation?
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Eric Striker 6'0" 222 LB Oklahoma , wonder if he can play safety?

"STRENGTH: When he is able to run and make plays in space, that's where he shines. Striker has above average pursuit speed with the initial quickness to beat blockers to the corner, forcing holding penalties as a pass rusher. He has also done a better job staying patient, making the correct reads and controlling himself on the move to finish tackles.

WEAKNESSES: A hybrid linebacker in the Sooners' base 3-4 scheme, Striker is too easily controlled at the point of attack and once blockers get their hands on him, he's usually done.

IN OUR VIEW: A polarizing player in the scouting community. He is a dynamic athlete with a versatile skillset who could land him in the early rounds, but his lack of size and muscle lead to fit concerns at the next level. Striker will not be a fit for every defense and shouldn't be a first-round pick, but in the mid-rounds he will be worth the gamble."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1996789/eric-striker

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

NFL teams in search of a quarterback in the 2016 NFL Draft will have plenty of intriguing options but no prospects ranking as highly as Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota did a year ago. Here's a quick breakdown of the top prospects, including the intriguing underclassmen joining the list.

Bosa ejected for crowning! this is the stupidest rule, sometimes you can't help what you hit an opponent with. You can tell when somebody tries to spear someone and this was not that.

Terrible rule

They should revisit the rule.

@NFL_CFB

UPDATE: Joey Bosa tweets apology after being ejected from #FiestaBowl http://bit.ly/1Tu2T6g

They should revisit the rule.

No, the players just need to stop spearing each other.

It wasn't a huge hit but there was no reason whatsoever for Bosa to put his helmet into him.

He's been raised in an environment where that hit was legal.... but it simply no longer is.

I hate losing the big hits and fans love it when an opposing player gets drilled with a helmet first hit,,,,,,,but the entire point of the rule is to take the excess violence out of the game.