Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

And if he has 2 good WR's, how different will the coverages be? It would increase the likelihood of his "first read" being open.

I think another threat at WR would help Tyrod more than any other acquisition. They can can still improve the line without using the top pick. They really need improvement at both.

The line can be fixed in FA and the draft, no question...hopefully it will be.

One constant between Roman and Hackett is that they seldom seem to run "easy" plays. How many slants? How many WR screens? Maybe some of those "sure thing" options would help open up the offense. When was the last time you watched the Bills passing offense and said to yourself..."damn, they make it look so easy." Maybe that's because Roman like to show people how creative he is.

Sorry, that's way off topic.

Need: RT, LB, WR

Where's Astro with his rankings?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite receiving a second round evaluation from the advisory board, Clark has a great chance to land in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft as one of the top run-defending nose tackles in the class.

Sam Bradford hasn't exactly done well in Philadelphia, so it's time for Chip Kelly to find the Eagles' quarterback of the future through the draft. Memphis' Paxton Lynch could be a good fit.

The line can be fixed in FA and the draft, no question...hopefully it will be.

One constant between Roman and Hackett is that they seldom seem to run "easy" plays. How many slants? How many WR screens? Maybe some of those "sure thing" options would help open up the offense. When was the last time you watched the Bills passing offense and said to yourself..."damn, they make it look so easy." Maybe that's because Roman like to show people how creative he is.

Sorry, that's way off topic.

Need: RT, LB, WR

Where's Astro with his rankings?

That is a failing of his. I like most of what he does, but is ego gets in the way of the talent.

I don't care where they find the guys, but I want them to get those pieces. I would be most excited if a talented WR fell to their pick.

he was so underutilized that it's almost criminal.

The coaches at OSU did him a favor then. It's sad what hoe college teams run college rbs into the ground.

IMO, rbs have a certain number of carries they can have before they fall apart. Schools like Wisconsin run these guys into the ground and they are shells of themselves at the NFL level. You can also see it with some of the Alabama guys.

The coaches at OSU did him a favor then. It's sad what hoe college teams run college rbs into the ground.

IMO, rbs have a certain number of carries they can have before they fall apart. Schools like Wisconsin run these guys into the ground and they are shells of themselves at the NFL level. You can also see it with some of the Alabama guys.

it was one game. Egregious, yes. But he had 13 straight games of 100+ yards. I agree with you on the Bama guys. Interstingly Yeldon was criticized last year because they often used Henry but that helped him once he got to the NFL. Same with Karlos. Then you look at a guy like Melvin Gordon - he was probably over utilized at Wisky and look at him now. Personally as a Buckeye fan I agree with the pro assessment of Elliott but I'm ready to move on and would love to get a look at the younger guys in the bowl game, please. Edited by YoloinOhio

That's what began to happen to Maurice Clarett at OSU.

it was one game. Egregious, yes. But he had 13 straight games of 100+ yards. I agree with you on the Bama guys. Interstingly Yeldon was criticized last year because they often used Henry but that helped him once he got to the NFL. Same with Karlos. Then you look at a guy like Melvin Gordon - he was probably over utilized at Wisky and look at him now. Personally as a Buckeye fan I agree with the pro assessment of Elliott but I'm ready to move on and would love to get a look at the younger guys in the bowl game, please.

Yeah, that's the weird thing about these bowl games. If you know a guy is going pro, it would be a benefit for both the player and team to sit him. Elliott's stock shouldn't go up or down based off this game and it would help the team for the future.

It sounds like Elliott is going to be a great pro. RBs who can block will get a ton of time right away. Where do you see him going since teams don't pick Rbs high like they used to?

Yeah, that's the weird thing about these bowl games. If you know a guy is going pro, it would be a benefit for both the player and team to sit him. Elliott's stock shouldn't go up or down based off this game and it would help the team for the future.

It sounds like Elliott is going to be a great pro. RBs who can block will get a ton of time right away. Where do you see him going since teams don't pick Rbs high like they used to?

i think late first/ early second for Zeke. Cowboys, Ravens, Pats, Giants are my guesses. Could see Cowboys trading down from top 5 and taking him.

Interesting situation for Bosa in the bowl game. He's going to play DT because one starter is suspended and the other is hurt. He can play inside (well) but Edge is where he will play in the NFL. I love him because he will do whatever it takes to win and takes on 3 blockers at a time, never complains about his stats.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Those are all great situations for him. Dude's fantasy stock will be through the roof as a rookie.

It should be since there will be no need for him to come off the field much unlike many rookie RBs who can get their QB killed. He'll be an immediate thread as both a runner and pass catcher.

@TBNSports

So where will the #Bills be picking in the 2016 #NFL Draft? @JaySkurski breaks it down: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/28/bills-currently-hold-no-16-selection-in-nfl-draft-likely-to-land-somewhere-between-14-18/

CXZ8WHFUwAIK65y.jpg

Seems like we already have enough trouble getting Watkins the ball. Another stud WR would be nice but I don't see him getting the ball enough to make it a good investment in the 1st round.

they can take 6'3 Michael Thomas. He's used to drawing coverage and not getting thrown the ball (lol) but blocking like a champ in the OSU offense. But makes every play he gets a chance to make. Not a burner, but a big body with NFL traits. He's Keyshawn Johnson's nephew. Edited by YoloinOhio