The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

Players fight, this is football

I don't see why it matters...........

Football is controlled aggression and discipline, not fighting.

As for why it matters, from a pure football perspective, the NFL has a huge domestic violence issue they are wrestling with. If any of these players (or others that are on their way), cross the domestic violence line, the penalties are now quite severe.

I'm not saying anything that happened the other night at Encore will create a football issue (suspensions), but it's a warning sign that these players, this coach and our FO should take very seriously.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hearing from a few different people, who all would have been close to the scene, that there was a fist fight Saturday night at Encore nightclub between Aaron Williams and.... Sammy Watkins!

Still trying to dig up details, but has anyone else heard about this? Thoughts if it turns out to be true?

If I find out this is definitely BS, I'll happily delete the thread. But 3 different people messaged me about it between last night and this morning.

****UPDATE****: It seems that there was no fight between Bills players, but rather a couple of players and some kids at the bar. Sounds like it got broken up quickly, and no major damage was done.

Ahhhh. The good old days. Reminds me of Bruce Smith in his misguided youth getting in fist fights at Mickey Rat's.

Maybe this will be a harbinger of good things to come.

1980 was a very good year. Including Haslett vs. Isiah R in the parking lot of the Pierced Arrow!

:lol::lol:

Great one! Good memories.

We need a new marketing tag line like the Bermuda Triangle.

Any ideas out there?

You've made many assumptions here...which is something that I don't do. Keep in mind the possibility of disinterested witnesses... Security cameras.

As I said it won't be pursued... Formally or informally.

As an attorney it's my job to advise individuals (not friends) of their options.

Any ideas out there?

They don't make nicknames like they used to, that's for sure.

I work as an Attorney in the financial industry...I advised them of their options and referred them to someone versed in this realm.

I am no legal expert but isn't this kind of a breach of client confidentialty coming on a message board & telling us this?

After living in both cities over 20 years each, he's right on the money. ;)

In La Woods can go to a bar & probably noone even recognizes him. In Buffalo a much different story. Smalls towns could be good sometimes but have their downsides also.

Edited by Gordio

They are not his clients; he referred them to someone else.

Be he did advise them of their options. I don't know the position in the US but under the Solicitors' Regulation Authority code in the UK that would create a legitimate expectation of confidentiality.

Be he did advise them of their options. I don't know the position in the US but under the Solicitors' Regulation Authority code in the UK that would create a legitimate expectation of confidentiality.

Nothing said was privileged or confidential...

In the UK if someone sought your advice in your professional capacity and you gave said advice there would be an expectation of confidentiality whether the material in question is in and of itself privileged or confidential in nature. I don't pretend for a second to know what the position is in America and I am certainly not seeking to question your professional conduct.

Any ideas out there?

How about "The Dirty Dozen"? Rex can lead the charge in Lee Marvin's role as Major Reisman, only rename him Major Rexman. A bunch of outcasts led by a maverick Major on a do or die mission.

Next time take Incognito with you guys. At least he would have looked after all your sissies .

Thats why he did not go. someone has to set a good example !

stay home , meditate, work out and yoga.

Damn Kids. its football season. not spring f'n break. i hope daddy Rex gives them what for!