The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

Im hearing from a few different people, who all would have been close to the scene, that there was a fist fight Saturday night at Encore nightclub between Aaron Williams and.... Sammy Watkins!

Still trying to dig up details, but has anyone else heard about this? Thoughts if it turns out to be true?

If I find out this is definitely BS, I'll happily delete the thread. But 3 different people messaged me about it between last night and this morning.

****UPDATE****: It seems that there was no fight between Bills players, but rather a couple of players and some kids at the bar. Sounds like it got broken up quickly, and no major damage was done.

Edited by DrDareustein

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hearing from a few different people who all would have been close to the scene, that there was a fist fight Saturday night at Encore nightclub between Aaron Williams and.... Sammy Watkins!

Still trying to dig up details, but has anyone else heard about this? Thoughts if it turns out to be true?

If I find out this is definitely BS, I'll happily delete the thread. But 3 different people messages me about it between last night and this morning.

i do know that they were all out Saturday night - pic posted yesterday by marquise Gray. Goodwin, woods, watkins, AW, gray, Caleb Holley... And woods tweeted Sunday that he doesn't know why he can go out in LA with no trouble but not Buffalo. He later deleted it.

Also they are always at Encore so wouldnt surprise me. Hate to hear it though if true.

Here is the pic

@MarQueisG: Fight night get together wit the SQUAD! @robertwoods @flashg88dwin @sammywatkins @_calebholley https://t.co/V3gm5YfikQ

Edited by YoloinOhio

i do know that they were all out Saturday night - pic posted yesterday by marquise Gray. Goodwin, woods, watkins, AW, gray, Caleb Holley... And woods tweeted Sunday that he doesn't know why he can go out in LA with no trouble but not Buffalo. He later deleted it.

Also they are always at Encore so wouldnt surprise me. Hate to hear it though if true.

This will always be the case in Buffalo for star athletes. People in clubs (Men and women alike) in Buffalo all of the sudden turn into teenage girls when they show up in clubs/bars.

Here is the pic

@MarQueisG: Fight night get together wit the SQUAD! @robertwoods @flashg88dwin @sammywatkins @_calebholley https://t.co/V3gm5YfikQ

Very interesting!

I wonder if the fight was with someone else, and the people Im hearing this from just put it as Williams vs Watkins because they were together.

Well, if history is any guide...playoffs, here we come!

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2011/6/20/2228738/bickering-bills

This has been the most common reaction Ive seen. People are laughing it off as a good thing. Competitive fire, a throwback to our last great team, etc.

Im not that worried about it either, even if the rumor is true. I'd bet that they'd both get past it, and probably be even closer for it. Neither one is going anywhere anytime soon.

Here is the pic

Gray looks high as hell in that pic.

Just had mini camp last week. I think Rex wants to create a very competitive energy charged practice atmosphere. Once alcohol gets involved it wouldn't shock me if some trash talk from the week spilled over into going out, especially considering it was the night of the big fight.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

There was a fight.... I can confirm that it involved marquise goodwin as an aggressor. Robert woods was involved as well. Witnesses also said Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams were part of the group but did not get involved.

I know first hand of one female that was injured and another that was threatened with a punch in the face from Robert Woods. A bar employee lost 2 teeth. The individuals that reached out to me are deciding whether or not to pursue the incident. (I'm sure u can guess what I do for a living)

The people I'm dealing with are more insulted and pissed off than anything...they were there for a 21st birthday party and were swarmed by this group

There was a fight.... I can confirm that it involved marquise goodwin as an aggressor. Robert woods was involved as well. Witnesses also said Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams were part of the group but did not get involved.

I know first hand of one female that was injured and another that was threatened with a punch in the face from Robert Woods. A bar employee lost 2 teeth. The individuals that reached out to me are deciding whether or not to pursue the incident. (I'm sure u can guess what I do for a living)

The people I'm dealing with are more insulted and pissed off than anything...they were there for a 21st birthday party and were swarmed by this group

Thanks for the info. After reading that, I think I'd rather have it between Williams and Watkins...

Thanks for chiming in on this...sounds like bad news. Woods really needs to get his temper under control before it gets him in deep doo doo.

I would've been shocked if it was Sammy or Aaron involved--that's not their style.

were there people involved who weren't Bills? Any idea what the fight was about?