The Bickering Bills are Back!! **Rumor**

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue the Jerry Sullivan editorial tomorrow morning calling for Woods to be cut immediately.

Oh yeah, hell pin this on up as his first I told you so moment. He's busy right now trying to connect Darby and the new williams to this case of violence against women.

Buffalo never gets tired of giving the national sports media ammunition to characterize the fans/following as a bunch of drunk a-holes. Fans dying, falling from bleachers, record DWI arrests... Just add another arrow to the quiver..

There was a fight.... I can confirm that it involved marquise goodwin as an aggressor. Robert woods was involved as well. Witnesses also said Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams were part of the group but did not get involved.

I know first hand of one female that was injured and another that was threatened with a punch in the face from Robert Woods. A bar employee lost 2 teeth. The individuals that reached out to me are deciding whether or not to pursue the incident. (I'm sure u can guess what I do for a living)

The people I'm dealing with are more insulted and pissed off than anything...they were there for a 21st birthday party and were swarmed by this group

I am assuming you did the right thing by these potential clients and told them to chalk it up to "supporting their team", and not to bother with any sort of silly charges or lawsuits, correct?

Edited by Tenhigh

I am assuming you did the right thing by these potential clients and told them to chalk it up to "supporting their team", and not to bother with any sort of silly charges or lawsuits, correct?

I work as an Attorney in the financial industry...I advised them of their options and referred them to someone versed in this realm.

I work as an Attorney in the financial industry...I advised them of their options and referred them to someone versed in this realm.

You know Al Sharpton??

Don't get questioned by police if someone you used to know but haven't talked to for the better part of a year is killed.

Hell, I'll say it again. Just don't associate with anyone, ever.

I think it's wise that we wait for the results of that paternity test (insert Maury Povich joke here) before you give the dude a free pass on that one. There's still a lot of info that we're going to find out in the next few weeks. Back to the topic at hand...

Don't get questioned by police if someone you used to know but haven't talked to for the better part of a year is killed.

Hell, I'll say it again. Just don't associate with anyone, ever.

That's what Ricky Williams did. Just hung out in his basement smokin tweeds. I can see why they forbid that sort of reckless behavior..

"We got in a fight with rich people, what can we do to get some money out of it???"

Not quite the sentiment. More like "We got assaulted by a NFL player that thinks he is above the law." Nobody looking to sue but they should be held accountable. No interest in a suit nor a money grab. I will be completely forthright and say that the only ask was that I reach out to the Bills so that they know how their employees are acting.

Edited by RalphOP83

Also why is everyone all, "Yeah I know Sammy, he would never get in a fight at a bar... Doesn't sound like the Sammy I know..." Not saying he was involved but how does everyone know him so well?

Interviews, all the reports about him being the most mature prospect in the draft, and from following him on social media where he often posts videos of his family life (same goes for A Williams). Sure, we dont really know him, but he isnt the flashy, foolish diva that a lot of other players obviously are.

Edited by DrDareustein

Not quite the sentiment. More like "We got assaulted by a NFL player that thinks he is above the law." Nobody looking to sue but they should be held accountable. No interest in a suit nor a money grab. I will be completely forthright and say that the only ask was that I reach out to the Bills so that they know how their employees are acting.

IOW...they're looking to sue.