Deflate-gate investigation complete

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's not that serious of a transgression. How many times does it need to be stated that I feel that way?

I don't believe in the death penalty for running a red light, either. I know, my morals are loose.

Why isn't it that serious of a transgression?

They put a plan into place to break the rules repeatedly, and then totally denied it when they got caught?

What part of that isn't serious?

If he plays in week 2, I think every person in RWS should be given a deflated balloon to wave whenever the Pats offense is on the field.

Or a Barrett M82 and a free day of shooting lessons prior to game gay.

Not that I am advocating violence.

Anyone feel like having a laugh, go check out former Pats** Special Teams "stand out" Matt Chathams Twitter feed... The guy, admitidly, skimmed the report and is defending his former team. Then again he was on a cheating SB team.

Because it's not that serious of a transgression. How many times does it need to be stated that I feel that way?

I don't believe in the death penalty for running a red light, either (even if you tell the cop and judge "I didn't do it").... I know, my morals are loose.

So taking into account a history of breaking/sidestepping the rules, what do you think their punishment should be? What do you think would make them stop, and take the integrity of the game seriously?

They put a plan into place to break the rules repeatedly, and then totally denied it when they got caught?

This aspect was discussed ad nauseam months ago, if you really want to relive that, I suggest you read that thread. I'm not going to retype it AGAIN.

Because it's not murder, they obviously only ran a red light!

That is what I think. It could even go higher but I would be surprised if it were less than 2. They seem to always be in even numbers too so I guess that I could see anywhere from 2-8.

"Two...four....six...eight...we want retribution for inflate-gate!"

This aspect was discussed ad nauseam months ago, if you really want to relive that, I suggest you read that thread. I'm not going to retype it AGAIN.

He asked a simple question. Do you expect him to remember everything you said months ago? In the time it took you to type that you could have told him.

So taking into account a history of breaking/sidestepping the rules, what do you think their punishment should be? What do you think would make them stop, and take the integrity of the game seriously?

A few games, big fine, something like that.

He asked a simple question. Do you expect him to remember everything you said months ago? In the time it took you to type that you could have told him.

I typed it out MANY times, and it will only lead to MORE answers that I will be asked to retype.

A few games, big fine, something like that.

I am also for a few games maybe along with a fine.

Let's fast forward and say in 2018 they are caught cheating again.

At that point what does the league do? It is obviously a culture of cheating. If it wasn't, it wouldn't recur so often. At that point do we count our blessings that Brady and likely Belichick retire? Do we suspend someone another 2 games? Should there be any escalation to repeated issues of compromised integrity?

Here you go...

I think it's something that lots of QB's do.

Then comes "that makes it right?"

And I say..."no, but there are degrees..."

so on and so on...

Edited by HoF Watkins

I don't believe in the death penalty for running a red light, either (even if you tell the cop and judge "I didn't do it").... I know, my morals are loose.

How old are you, HOF Watkins?

I assume you are a teenager.

Please tell us all your age. When we hear you are 17, we can then officially ignore you forever.