first topic

Howard

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard, This is by far your Best thread you have ever posted! so, some insights:

1) Mead is by far the best Stromboli maker alive!

2) Gugny is a good man just give him time....(BeerBall, please don't give me a demerit for that)

3) Beerball and everybody in Red are The bosses here when you are in the shoutbox. They are hard to please.

4) The shoutbox is the most informed place to discuss all things NFL.

5) One of the above is correct and it is up to you to find out over time. You will find out!

Bills or all time NFL? Sid Luckman has a special place in my heart. Bart Starr. Cookie, Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, and I met OJ once at a Police Athletic league fundraiser.

WOW! Good to see you aboard. I am honored to have someone here that has the opportunity to share such a plethora of knowledge. By the way while on such a subject have you met DC Tom?

I think it is Awesome that your Grandson spent time to intro you to this - it is a very Good Place to be with your "Bills Brotherhood" ( Hey I like the sound of that...) .

At any rate - I'm 50 and so have grown up with an engrained happiness for beating any team but especially whenever we beat the Dolphins - who is you favorite arch enemy, Howard?

Go Bills!

when your posting look up a little and click on the :) , then you can choose from selections

Welcome abroad! :beer:

I would welcome a broad any night this week but Shirl (my wife) might make me sleep on the front porch. it is nice out this evening.

smiley face

I think it is Awesome that your Grandson spent time to intro you to this - it is a very Good Place to be with your "Bills Brotherhood" ( Hey I like the sound of that...) .

At any rate - I'm 50 and so have grown up with an engrained happiness for beating any team but especially whenever we beat the Dolphins - who is you favorite arch enemy, Howard?

Go Bills!

i always liked the dolphin games and old indianapolis colts games. Great name by the way. I love beef on weck with a cold genessee cream.

Welcome! I also go back to those days. We had season tickets and I would on occassion walk home to the Kemp family residence with his son after elementary school. That was quite an experience as a young boy. Many may not realize his son Jeff Kemp spent significant time in the league as well. He shamed the older kids from my neighborhood, more importantly.

Welcome Good Sir.

My kids do the same things for me. Sometimes it doesnt turn out so good : )

Hope we can keep you though. Having some more old coots tossing comments, and correcting us middle aged bastards is fine by me !!

This place is addictive and some mighty fine folk reside within these walls. get a feel for it , make some friends and piss couple off. No harm no foul.

:thumbsup:

What a great response from a fine group of gentlemen. Some of these kids on my block dont have the common decency to help me turtle wax my car, rake leafs or let alone say hello. You are all very nice young men.

Screw that. Rake your own leafs and wax your own car.

HELLO!

Howard, This is by far your Best thread you have ever posted! so, some insights:

1) Mead is by far the best Stromboli maker alive!

2) Gugny is a good man just give him time....(BeerBall, please don't give me a demerit for that)

3) Beerball and everybody in Red are The bosses here when you are in the shoutbox. They are hard to please.

4) The shoutbox is the most informed place to discuss all things NFL.

5) One of the above is correct and it is up to you to find out over time. You will find out!

WOW! Good to see you aboard. I am honored to have someone here that has the opportunity to share such a plethora of knowledge. By the way while on such a subject have you met DC Tom?

I'm easy...lol

CBF