2015 NFL draft round 1 pick discussion

Beerball

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He went from bust to good to very good to one of the best Buffalo ambassadors there is.

Yes, he has. Hard work, coaching, between the ears...whatever it was we should all be very happy in how he's turned out so far & the best is still to come.

I would like to thank the great fans in Chicago for the warm welcome I received and the great support they have shown toward this year's draft.

rehearse the names first Roger. Oh and if you could give doug whaley exclusive knowledge of the La'el Collins situation that would be great.

I would like to thank the great fans in Chicago for the warm welcome I received and the great support they have shown toward this year's draft.

Thanks, Commish! Looking forward to hosting the Draft in our new downtown Dome stadium in the coming years!

Can someone post the pic of winston eating the crab legs after the draft?

jameis.jpg?fit=900%2C9999

I can help but laugh at this. He is absolutely not afraid to be himself, whether people like it or think it's smart or not. What a troll. :lol:

we really need a spinoff "caption this" thread

I thought about it, but was unsure how many captions it would get. It's not a caption, but I think Joe's Crab Shack should seriously think about sponsoring Winston. Never have crab legs been more famous.

Yeah. I think that was a good pick for the Fins. But they lost Clay, Wallace and Hartline, and picked up Cameron, Stills and Parker. Doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade if at all.

But if they can sign Neil Young, they'll be cooking with gas on karaoke night. :thumbsup: