2015 NFL draft round 1 pick discussion

Beerball

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I think that was a good pick for the Fins. But they lost Clay, Wallace and Hartline, and picked up Cameron, Stills and Parker. Doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade if at all.

Bingo. And that isn't any knock on the new guys. I'm sure we both agree they are nice pieces.... But filling a hole you created with a guy you hope will be as good is atleast a bit of wheel spinning- the bills were great at that. If we lost Hughes then drafted an edge rusher kind of thing.

I'd prefer the phins add no talent but I'll settle for this.

If the jets keep mo, it's a step up instead of just keeping even. But if they trade him out of this - great!

So who is it at 19 that you guys would have wanted? For me I guess that it would be Bud Dupree or Cameron Erving.

Ultimately, if we took Ebron last year....I'd say maybe wr? Your two very possible. I'll admit I didn't look hard in the teens given our draft spot

uh yea, cause you know the more good o-lineman that drop the better the chance we have of getting one.

Lol. I thought you meant they were dropping off the board like flies, not dropping in the draft. :beer:

A lot of the OL I think were expected to go in the last third of the first. Tough to know for sure. This is a strange draft.

So ... For all those who still want to debate the sammy trade. Would you trade sammy for Justin Gilbert, cameron Erving and a fourth round pick? I wouldn't. And I appreciate that someon might prefer ODB and a guy like Erving. Fair point. But one Sammy still try,ps what the Browns now have.

So ... For all those who still want to debate the sammy trade. Would you trade sammy for Justin Gilbert, cameron Erving and a fourth round pick? I wouldn't. And I appreciate that someon might prefer ODB and a guy like Erving. Fair point. But one Sammy still try,ps what the Browns now have.

Heads up its a winner. If you open it up to the absolute best possible guys taken around each pick odds are you can make a compelling case but rarely is that reality