Voluntary veteran mini-camp

If you read the comments from today the most positive were about Cassel. I'm not saying that he is the guy but I think that he will be 1 of the 2 considered. The other 2 are battling to be the young guy with upside.

it seems barring surprise that my take is similar-- cassel vs the winner of EJ/TT and everyone hoping that one of the young guys is able to surpass cassell.

Come camp i think we quickly see one of those guys squared up against Cassel.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and look whose back to battle Yolo as the king of the Internet!! This place is better when you are around.

...and look whose back to battle Yolo as the king of the Internet!! This place is better when you are around.

Haphazardly copying and pasting tweets (yolo)does not equal fancy links with proper titles and audio timing (26). I'm just here so I won't get fined.

it seems barring surprise that my take is similar-- cassel vs the winner of EJ/TT and everyone hoping that one of the young guys is able to surpass cassell.

Come camp i think we quickly see one of those guys squared up against Cassel.

Yep, it is like Cassel has a bye in the tournament. EJ is the higher seed with holes in his game but a big name (ie Kansas) & Tyrod is the upstart that we don't yet know (ie Florida Gulf Coast). Those 2 play for the right to play against a team that is much more experienced but can certainly be had (ie Virginia).

:lol: I didn't know it wasn't you until Greggy pointed it out.

Welcome back 26!

Haphazardly copying and pasting tweets (yolo)does not equal fancy links with proper titles and audio timing (26). I'm just here so I won't get fined.

EJ trade on draft day?

CBF

I could see this happening as well. Rex talk him up in the days leading up to the draft, saying how good he looks in the first few days of camp. Then try to trade him for a 4th or 5th. Rex does seem to really like TT per most reports and it would free up a spot for Whaley/Rex to get a rookie they both like.

I hope we keep EJ for the competition, but could see a trade happening.

Thanks 26. Good to have you back.

Per Foxsports, top members of Bills FO in Dallas to take Bryce Petty to dinner. I'm thinking its him @ 50

@PSchrags: News coming on @FOXSports1 -- multiple members of the Bills front office are in Dallas to have dinner w/ QB Bryce Petty tonight. @NFLonFOX

Thanks 26. Good to have you back.

Per Foxsports, top members of Bills FO in Dallas to take Bryce Petty to dinner. I'm thinking its him @ 50

@PSchrags: News coming on @FOXSports1 -- multiple members of the Bills front office are in Dallas to have dinner w/ QB Bryce Petty tonight. @NFLonFOX

Do you think that Whaley will open his car door? Pull out his chair? Put his jacket over a puddle? I'm just trying to figure out how real the interest is? If they put the bill on 2 credit cards I'm pretty confident that it won't be Petty. If Whaley orders for him -that's love. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Do you think that Whaley will open his car door? Pull out his chair? Put his jacket over a puddle? I'm just trying to figure out how real the interest is. If they put the bill on 2 credit cards I'm pretty confident that it won't be Petty. If Whaley orders for him -that's love.

its not serious until they put him on the Pegula jet and fly him to Bflo Chophouse

EJ trade on draft day?

CBF

Who would take him?

But you keep things under control here during the off-season

I'm going to read between the lines and say Cassel is already separating himself as the starter, EJ not coming in and blowing everyone away is not a good sign, they are intrigued by Tyrod which makes EJ expendable, and Tuel is as good as gone. I bet they draft a guy in the 5th and cut Tuel the next day. Sounds like Cassel #1 and Tyrod #2 and rookie #3. I know it's only day 1 but that's how it looks so far

You've gleaned all of that from these guys presumably throwing against air?

Can't wait for the season to start...

I gotta say....

I am starting to think that coaching is seeing an issue with EJ that he does not have the mental aspect of the QB position......

He has EVERYTHING you could look for from a physical standpoint.....but when you hear Rex talk about how Cassel just throws it and doesnt think about it and how he loves Tyrod's deep ball and big play ability

I wonder if EJ is a goner at this point. I feel bad because I am really rooting for the kid.