Adam Schein

Colts punter, lol

@PatMcAfeeShow: Dear @NFL,

Research has shown that it's best to have us travel to Buffalo during the warmer months.. It's Science

Thanks with love,

Pat

@PatMcAfeeShow: Buffalo in September... Punter's dream come true.. I can't wait to get started

Glad he is already planning on punting a lot

He is usually very pro bills. He's not knocking the bills, unfortunately 0-3 is certainly possible. But so is 2-1 or better

I'm pretty certain the NFL hates the Bills. I sadly have to agree with him. 0-3 are certain possibility. Though 1-2 is more realistic. I think we can win in Miami especially when you have a pissed off Bills team playing after a possible 0-2 start.

Edited by mattsox

I'm pretty certain the NFL hates the Bills. I sadly have to agree with him. 0-3 are certain possibility. Though 1-2 is more realistic. I think we can win in Miami especially when you have a pissed off Bills team playing after a possible 0-2 start.

yea i'm high on this team but 2-1 is the best we could hope for but most likely 1-2 to start the year and hopefully 4-3 at the bye week. not exactly a great start to the year and we will be hovering around the .500 mark for most of the season by the looks of things. funny how we looked at the list of teams we would play and I thought for sure we would win 10-11 games but then the schedule came out and based on the order of things now it looks like we will only win 9

I don't remember the jets game but I watched that browns game. It was ugly. Browns had every chance to win but you know.

@ChrisTrapasso: FWIW, Andrew Luck went 22-of-44 with 0 TD, 2 INT vs. Jets in '12. Then 24-of-53 with 2TD, 2 INT vs. Pettine's Browns last year. @JeremyWGR

Edited by YoloinOhio

What is this guy's deal?

@AdamSchein: Will Rex still be driving the Bills truck, drinking beers with Jim Kelly after the 0-3 start?

do not waste your time listening to or caring about what this clown says...he is clueless and used to praise Dick Jauron for being a very good head football coach

And true to form, the NFL gave the Bills more teams coming off extra rest (5) than any other team. Maybe a year or two is an accident but this has become the norm.

I don't remember the jets game but I watched that browns game. It was ugly. Browns had every chance to win but you know.

@ChrisTrapasso: FWIW, Andrew Luck went 22-of-44 with 0 TD, 2 INT vs. Jets in '12. Then 24-of-53 with 2TD, 2 INT vs. Pettine's Browns last year. @JeremyWGR

I like this.

Hopefully our new offense can score some points!

Same agent. Suspected payola or favor to promote.

I don't know who Shein has as an agent, but Rex and Marrone are both represented by Jimmy Sexton.

And Sexton is a fan of only on thing.....making cash and he does that better than just about anyone.

Couple of points here.

1) we all killed the Bills when Evans was traded as it was reported it was all Overdorf who made the trade for economic reasons, and Nix did.not make the trade for actual football reasons.

This is just personal between he and Mehta as MehTa put a butt hurt on him and his boy Marrone.

No "we all" didn't. He was overpaid at that point and wouldn't do what Chan wanted like block downfield and go over the middle.