Schedule Leaks. Post 'em here

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a friend that works for a company that is contracted by ESPN to do MNF, just checked with him and he hasn't been given his schedule yet, which sometimes happens prior to the actual schedule release. I will keep checking in with him and see if he gets something before the actual release on Thursday...

Think I read they give a few key teams the schedule a few days to get their input ...and the Pats would definitely be in that group.

I would think this is BS, but you never know. Be great to be a Pats fan with all the winning they do...but if that sked is correct, only 4 1pm games....that kinda sucks.

Don't know how much I believe that Pats sked, they are hosting winter classic on Jan 1, then having a home game 2 days later, thought for sure they would be on road.

I tend to agree. Leaked schedules are usually so wrong...

A late-season MNF game against NE could be absolutely epic...

But don't forget last year, the leaks had us playing Thxgiving in Detroit and on MNF against the Pack.

Taking this with a huge grain of salt.

8 hours a day? really burning the candle at both ends

He probably meant 16 hours each day but that is funny. It reminds me of Dumb & Dumber. "Man there is just nothing out there unless you want to work 40 hours a week."