Schedule Leaks. Post 'em here

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Call me old fashioned, but as much as I love football, I think the only two NFL teams that should play on Thanksgiving are Detroit and Dallas. Then college football in the evening.

Agree... Didn't Olahoma Nebraska used to play epic games on Thanksgiving or was that the day after.

It was Texas & Texas A&M. But after A&M went to the SEC, Texas was basically bitter, and refused to agree to keep the game going anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football_on_Thanksgiving

Some insight on Football on Thanksgiving there.

I always remembered the Egg Bowl (Miss St. - Ole Miss) on Thanksgiving night (it was from 1998-2003). In my mind, Thanksgiving is for the NFL, Black Friday is for College.

Buffalo play 11 teams that are comming off the bye week.new England have 17 days off before we play them.

In other new the cowboys play 14 prime time games this year all at home.

What would Sunday Night football be without Cowboys - Giants - Redskins games that mean nothing?

We should all consider only posting in this thread with actual leaks, since there are likely many people checking it every time it's updated - thinking there's a real update.

We should all consider only posting in this thread with actual leaks, since there are likely many people checking it every time it's updated - thinking there's a real update.

I just checked it when you posted thinking it was a leak, but you're just posting without a leak telling people to not post when there's a leak. Granted I'm no better replying without a leak, to you posting without a leak telling people to not post without a leak.

Looks like Pitt at Pats for kickoff game. Anything else would have been a surprise imo.

@SalSports: So reports are Pats get a Le'Veon Bell-less Steelers at home on TNF to open season. Pats will be w/out Blount, but not nearly as critical.

Oh and go Stillers!

Edited by YoloinOhio