Last Post Wins: Storytime

/dev/null

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets write us a story, one sentence at a time:

Greggy, Tom, and jboyst were sitting around watching Ancient Aliens one dark and stormy night...

... they heard a frantic knock on the door at around midnight. When they opened it, a fair skinned woman of about 22, holding only brass knuckles and a flashlight said, in a peculiarly calm Australian accent, "you all need to come with me" ...

Edited by Juror#8

The armed stranger pulled her 78 Vega over in a loading zone at the Buffalo Airport and turned off the ignition. "He's waiting for you inside," she said without offering anything more. Inside the airport, a TSA agent led our three men past the security line and towards a door marked restricted. Inside the otherwise empty room, a man stood waiting. Tom blinked, processing what he was seeing. "It can't be..."

The man in the bad sweater and dated khakis offered a handshake. "Hi, I'm George Seifert. I've been waiting a long time for you three."

And think back to elementary school about the difference between a sentence and a paragraph while greggy is made an example of

but, not too harsh an example acause greggy writes with such flourish that hasn't been seen since Aunt Myrtle wrote her own obit before (obviously) she was hacked to death in that ugly chipper accident. Of course, Chipper got off scot free because

Aunt Myrtle was actually a dude who enjoyed Queen too. Tom kept screaming "THE END! THE END!" while George Seifert snickered and proceeded to the

Edited by Show Me The Baby