Blount suspended for Pats* opener

I hope they drop the hammer on him for putting people in our community at risk.I wish the Bills organization would add to the suspension to send a message to the fans and the community at large that they give a damn.

I knew you were a troll.

I hope they drop the hammer on him for putting people in our community at risk.I wish the Bills organization would add to the suspension to send a message to the fans and the community at large that they give a damn.

By that logic, everyone that speeds should get thrown in jail for putting people in any community at risk.

Next time you break a traffic law, I hope your job suspends you.

Come on, we're all guilty of wearing rose-colored glasses, but this is getting silly.

He didn't get a ticket for a rolling stop, he got arrested for reckless endangerment for drag racing, losing control of his car, and crashing into a tree outside a restaurant. I like the guy as much as the rest of you, but if I was arrested twice in 30 days for criminal offenses, and pled guilty to all of them (six in total), yes, I think that might put my standing with my employer in jeopardy.

I hope he doesn't get suspended, but if he does, it's not because he's being picked on.

Come on, we're all guilty of wearing rose-colored glasses, but this is getting silly.

He didn't get a ticket for a rolling stop, he got arrested for reckless endangerment for drag racing, losing control of his car, and crashing into a tree outside a restaurant. I like the guy as much as the rest of you, but if I was arrested twice in 30 days for criminal offenses, and pled guilty to all of them (six in total), yes, I think that might put my standing with my employer in jeopardy.

I hope he doesn't get suspended, but if he does, it's not because he's being picked on.

i agree with this... I hope he's not suspended for football reasons but he got off easy on the legal side imo

Hooorayyy somebody gets it.I was beginning to think I was the only adult in the room. Habes you are now a troll also LOL

By that logic, everyone that speeds should get thrown in jail for putting people in any community at risk.

Except speeding isn't drag racing isn't car crashing isn't reckless driving.

But otherwise, you're right. Pretty much the same...