The difference in this off season / team is

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills make the playoffs, should we build a Marrone statue in LoveJoy?

Marrone is COY if we win the AFC East. None of this would have been possible if he didn't go full dick-mode.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Again, this comes back to ownership. The new ownership enabled Moron's opt out clause IIRC

By enabled you mean being willing to pay $4MM to let Coaching Jesus walk? Absolutely.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

But Ryan loved him.

Initially. Probably because the team went to the AFCCG his first 2 seasons as a starter.

He had butt fumble boy (who is as good as anyone on our roster at this point in their respective careers) for the first 2 (AFCC game) seasons as well as his next 2 (crappy). He went through 3 OCs. He brought in Vick and Geno. This wasn't on Sanchez (a very flawed QB, to be honest).

No one here was as sympathetic to Rex's performance in NYJ as they are now that he's our HC. I get that though...

What wasn't on Sanchez? That he was a bad QB? Who was that on then? And as for bringing in Vick and Geno, no, that was his GM. Again we've gone over this.

And I said he over-achieved in his first 2 seasons with the Jets, while the rest of his time was par for the course with the talent his GM's left him with, continuing to bungle the offense and dismantling the defense.

No one here was as sympathetic to Rex's performance in NYJ as they are now that he's our HC. I get that though...

Tell ya' what, two years ago I predicted the Jets wouldn't win more than three games with that roster, and Rex somehow got them to 8-8. That was one of the best coaching jobs I've ever seen, because that team stunk.

Tell ya' what, two years ago I predicted the Jets wouldn't win more than three games with that roster, and Rex somehow got them to 8-8. That was one of the best coaching jobs I've ever seen, because that team stunk.

Agreed. Up until that point, I thought Ryan was incredibly lucky and overrated. 2013 was his best coaching job IMO.

This off season is special on that not only did we bring in a massive influx of talent, but we have an owner, GM and coaching staff that have for once have a plan and the money, discipline & will to execute the plan.

Edited by Green Lightning

agreed. there arent many question marks on this roster. except for just 1 which pretty is the biggest ?. all those haterz who say we have all the weapons and no one to throw up too, this isnt a passing team. dont think it ever was even in the days of mcgahee/henry, weve always relied heavily on RBs. gailey was the only one who utilized rbs perfectly. when we got EJ everyone wanted him to be the next wilson or CK. not every first round qb will take you to the SB in his first season. idk why we expected that. EJ might win over Cassel. which i think is better. cuz cassel needs to be out back up option not our only option. everyone is just hoping for EJ to manage the game, thats it. \

a Linebacker wont hurt.

Marrone is COY if we win the AFC East. None of this would have been possible if he didn't go full dick-mode.

Have my vote for the dicking mode.

Pegual did done good. I dont know what he said but he musta pushed some button for Marroon.

Again, this comes back to ownership. The new ownership enabled Moron's opt out clause IIRC

Instead of taking, oh I don't know, every single opportunity you have to subtly express your dislike of Ralph Wilson, why don't you just save yourself the trouble and start a new post that says something like, "The Bills Got Better When Ralph Died."

There has never been an off-season like this one in Bills history, period.

We Billieve!! We deserve!! Let's enjoy the ride!!

If the Bills make the playoffs, should we build a Marrone statue in LoveJoy?

Yes! Edited by Manther

I'm not equating them, just the reaction to them. See below, then put your head back in the sand. I must say though, I would never ignore you--look at all the pure gold I would miss!

No gripe with Willilams Beerball. Just saying that we saw this type of exuberism that off season and more than one poster annouced that we "won the offseason" after Mario's and others' signings. Without a playoff appearance, it's just another year.

Yes the Bills have perennially led the league in giving out guaranteed $, keeping core players, and making blockbuster trades for established superstars. Nothing to see here people, move on. Same old BS, so done with this team!!!!!