New Browns Uniforms

Alabama

The Browns' uniforms should be primarily brown with white numbers and orange highlights (and white with brown numbers and orange highlights for the reversed uni). This "orange is the new brown" stuff is wrong.

I do like the "Cleveland" on the chest though.

Edited by HalftimeAdjustment

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the originals always looked better in the mud and snow.. which made them football uniforms

to think that Cleveland wouldn't let Modell take the colors to Baltimore, only to have them transformed into something that could embarrass a Dancing with the Stars contestant

Edited by BackInDaDay

So with "Cleveland" written on the front what are the odds the NFL disallows "Steamer" as a custom name choice? No. 2 would go well with that.

Johnny Manziel wears number 2 so that would be a perfect fit.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Jimmy is just changing the colors so all of his Tennessee gear can pass as Browns stuff. And yes, there's not a doubt in my mind he changed the Orange just for that reason.

The Browns are going to end up looking like the 80s Bucs with Buccaneer Bruce nowhere to be found.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

As some of you may know, The Browns will be unveiling their "highly anticipated" new uniforms on 4/14/15.

What appears to be their new alternate jersey leaked on late last week.

What do y'all think? I think there pretty sweet. (While of course paling in comparison to the Bills)

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

Should go nicely with their flamboyant helmets!!!

Just, why?

That number font kills me and THEN they had to add a drop shadow? The Browns on the pant remind me of the GI Joe logo. Also, All Orange = Browns?

the all whites are ok but the rest = gross esp the pants Edited by YoloinOhio

The good news is the Browns front office thinks they could become the Oregon of the NFL. Seriously, they actually said this.

I'm pretty sure Chip Kelly has already beaten them to the punch...

Edited by Heitz

Sad day in football uniform history. The Browns uniforms were some of the best in sports. Just sucks man. And to think a team would throw all that tradition out the window just to generate new jersey sales. I'm a bit of an old curmudgeon when it comes to uniforms and I like classic looks but even I can understand when some teams make a change- the Pats, the Bucs (the 90's update- the new ones are a disgrace)- but I just don't get this one at all. Oh well. At least the Bills have great uniforms.

Sad day in football uniform history. The Browns uniforms were some of the best in sports. Just sucks man. And to think a team would throw all that tradition out the window just to generate new jersey sales. I'm a bit of an old curmudgeon when it comes to uniforms and I like classic looks but even I can understand when some teams make a change- the Pats, the Bucs (the 90's update- the new ones are a disgrace)- but I just don't get this one at all. Oh well. At least the Bills have great uniforms.

Couldn't agree more compadre.