Sammy had offseason hip surgery (update:slight labrum tear)

Hurt in Browns game

@JosinaAnderson: Sources: #Bills WR Sammy Watkins had a surgical procedure on his hip area early this offseason. Watkins (cont) http://t.co/5iZ8RvA1Jb

@viccarucci: Sammy Watkins suffered a slight tear in his labrum & #Bills WR underwent surgery around Super Bowl time, according to an NFL source.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn: Add a hip injury that required surgery to the list of things working against Sammy Watkins as a rookie: http://t.co/f4v0iodiRj

But JTSP swore to us Sammy was all the way healthy! How can this be? JTSP used the eye test! THE EYE TEST IS NEVER WRONG!

The "eye test" and "he just doesn't have "it" are currently undefeated on TSW

he played after the injury, so probably not anything devastating.

This. These guys have things cleaned up ALL THE TIME. The fact that he continued to play doesn't make this news to me at all.

This. These guys have things cleaned up ALL THE TIME. The fact that he continued to play doesn't make this news to me at all.

haha

@sportspickle: "Sammy Watkins was impaled near his brain," the journalist reported about the day he got his ears pierced.

It was clear he wasn't 100% from Day 1 last season going back to that rib injury he initially suffered. The crazy thing is even with how good he looked as a rookie I think he still has so much more to offer and he is going to be an All Pro, when you see the lack of talent in this year's draft I think Whaley pulled the right move by trading this years first

It's funny because that's usually how journalism works now.

"Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins career hangs in the balance after having a metal projectile pierce him less than an inch from his brain. Team officials have no comment on whether Watkins will be able to play this season."

Edited by PromoTheRobot