Sammy had offseason hip surgery (update:slight labrum tear)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what do you want then? Beckham was injured all season, where he sat out the 1st 4 games, played in only 12 games and rivaled Randy Moss in his rookie campaign? Is that more accurate. The fact is he wasn't 100% the entire season, the same way you can debate about Watkins.

The point isn't what I want, it's that you said.

There are many reasons you can cite to say ODB is better than Sammy (as you're so clearly gagging to do), but comparing their abilities to play hurt is not one of them. The fact you tried to wield it as some sort of slam on Sammy is idiotic. The fact you won't own up to (or possibly be able to comprehend) how stupid what you wrote actually was, is down right hilarious. :lol:

Buffalo....I am trying to figure out whether or not your being intentionally dense

You do understand there is a difference between playing hurt and not playing because your hurt.....correct?

You should understand we are not talkign about the same injuries Your point only matters if they were suffering from the same ailment. Even then....impossible to compare.

Facts are both were playing injured when they were on the field. The fact Odell did in 12 with hamstring problems what only one other rookie WR did in 16 is remarkable to say the least.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

You should understand we are not talkign about the same injuries Your point only matters if they were suffering from the same ailment. Even then....impossible to compare.

Facts are both were playing injured when they were on the field. The fact whatOdell did in 12 what only one other rookie WR did in 16 is remarkable to say the least.

:lol: :lol:

Edited by GreggyT

The point isn't what I want, it's that you said.

There are many reasons you can cite to say ODB is better than Sammy (as you're so clearly gagging to do), but comparing their abilities to play hurt is not one of them. The fact you tried to wield it as some sort of slam on Sammy is idiotic. The fact you won't own up to (or possibly be able to comprehend) how stupid what you wrote actually was, is down right hilarious. :lol:

I'm against the Sammy trade but I did not argue him about injury prone as one of those. I'm sure the casual fan will argue that point with him now that he had surgery.

I just think we would be a better team with Zach Martin and this years 1st round pick!

Facts are both were playing injured when they were on the field. The fact Odell did in 12 with hamstring problems what only one other rookie WR did in 16 is remarkable to say the least.

wait what?

LOL

I'm against the Sammy trade but I did not argue him about injury prone as one of those. I'm sure the casual fan will argue that point with him now that he had surgery.

I just think we would be a better team with Zach Martin and this years 1st round pick!

Your bait and switch in the conversation is obvious and irriating

I don't know what a "casual fan" is or why you continue to use it in a derogatory sense, but we'll put that aside. All anyone is arguing in this thread is about what you said: Odell Beckham played injured too ALL SEASON! :wallbash:

You chose to cap ALL in your reply. Not us. And when it was pointed out that ODB didn't play all season, you wouldn't cop to it. Still won't. That's all anyone is talking about. The fact you aren't owning up to it or admitting it just shows you're a troll.

I wouldn't expect you to understand with your reading comprehension.

And now you go and get mean. That's not cool.

I must admit.....I only use English.....I am not versed in bait and switch posting when my position is going up in flames around me

I don't know what a "casual fan" is or why you continue to use it in a derogatory sense, but we'll put that aside. All anyone is arguing in this thread is about what you said: Odell Beckham played injured too ALL SEASON! :wallbash:

You chose to cap ALL in your reply. Not us. And when it was pointed out that ODB didn't play all season, you wouldn't cop to it. Still won't. That's all anyone is talking about. The fact you aren't owning up to it or admitting it just shows you're a troll.

And now you go and get mean. That's not cool.

Im just a casual fan. I deserve it

I wouldn't expect you to understand with your reading comprehension.

:lol: This is awesome, especially since it's coming from the person that wrote this nightmare...

I'm against the Sammy trade but I did not argue him about injury prone as one of those.

Nope, not a bait and switch.

Odell Beckham wasn't 100% in 2014 all year. 4 games he didn't play. Even though he only played 12 games he still played injured. That is the point. How hard is this to comprehend.

But he did in fact not play a full season of games (you know.....like Sammy Watkins did)

Can we at least get this hurdle out of the way?