Sammy had offseason hip surgery (update:slight labrum tear)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because no one, absolutely no one, is talking about the rest or comparing ODB to Sammy in any way.

Other than you.

Odell Beckham played injured too ALL SEASON! :wallbash:

Where you wrong?

Funny thing is the semantics you are arguing wasn't the point I was trying to make. But I understand, you have to get me back because I got you pretty bad with incognito and other things recently. It's all good.

Funny thing is the semantics you are arguing wasn't the point I was trying to make. But I understand, you have to get me back because I got you pretty bad with incognito and other things recently. It's all good.

I highly doubt that you "got" Greg on anything........

You backed yourself into a corner.....couldnt get out of it......then cant admit you were wrong making you look worse

I highly doubt that you "got" Greg on anything........

You backed yourself into a corner.....couldnt get out of it......then cant admit you were wrong making you look worse

Greggy even admitted to it. That is why he went so hard on the semantics. It's a way to get back at me I'm sure. Not a big deal. If you dish it you have to be able to take it. I don't take things personally.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Greggy even admitted to it. That is why he went so hard on the semantics. It's a way to get back at me I'm sure. Not a big deal. If you dish it you have to be able to take it.

:lol: :lol:

You give yourself far too much credit. Still, the question remains: Odell Beckham played injured too ALL SEASON! :wallbash:

Where you wrong?

:lol: :lol:

You give yourself far too much credit. Still, the question remains: Odell Beckham played injured too ALL SEASON! :wallbash:

Where you wrong?

He played in 12 injured. My reply made it seem he played in all 16 games. I was wrong. You really got me there.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Greggy even admitted to it. That is why he went so hard on the semantics. It's a way to get back at me I'm sure. Not a big deal. If you dish it you have to be able to take it. I don't take things personally.

Sorry that does not compute

The poster that can admit when they are wrong doesnt take things personally....that is obviously Gregg

The poster that cant admit when they are wrong is afraid of losing a internet arguement.......takes things way to personally

Not sure what this argument is about... Tried reading it, but it was convoluted and seemed to revolve around 2 words and ODB. I'm confused. And my finger is getting tired scrolling through the posts on my phone. Anyone mind filling me in?

That's pretty much it. It was just semantics but facts are that Beckham and Watkins were battling injuries all year in 2014.

Sorry that does not compute

The poster that can admit when they are wrong doesnt take things personally....that is obviously Gregg

The poster that cant admit when they are wrong is afraid of losing a internet arguement.......takes things way to personally

I am not taking things personally. You seem to be though.

Not sure what this argument is about... Tried reading it, but it was convoluted and seemed to revolve around 2 words and ODB. I'm confused. And my finger is getting tired scrolling through the posts on my phone. Anyone mind filling me in?

Basically Gregg alligator rolled forever.....

That's pretty much it. It was just semantics but facts are that Beckham and Watkins were battling injuries all year in 2014.

I am not taking things personally. You seem to be though.

Im not really in this.....like I said I just cant look away. Just a casual fan.

Buffoon former coach insisted on him playing in the 5th preseason game. Let that sink in, your rookie WR was banged up in the third game vs Steelers. How do you put him out there in that spot. All other 31 coaches would have sat him.All downhill from there. Such a joke.

But he made that O line look great!

I have read through the whole thing.

as a

casual

observer.

most fun i have had all week.

Greggy wants him to say Uncle and admit he was wrong. fair enough right?

And BBF is trying to make a different point while being piled on.

Sure his ALL SEASON statement was stupid. but we all do that sometimes. the funny part is he was not defending the wording. he was defending the concept of being injured all year. which Beckham might well have been.

Now why a Bills forum has someone defending hard some one other than a Bills player is my only issue. But thats what we do sometimes.

Go Bills!
Go Sammy W