My introduction for the forums

gr8billsfan

Hey Bills fan,

I'm here today to introduce myself formally, even though im of no importance, to the Buffalo Bills fans who are dedicated enough to participate within these forums! I billieve this forum is a special place for Bills fans to discuss a wide variety of topics from trade rumors to frustrated rants to optmisitic views on our upcoming season(s). I can't wait to be apart of all the discussions and here's why.

This introduction will examine who I am, how i became a Bills fan, my devotion, and reasoning for finally signing up to Two Bills Drive.

For starters my name is Patrick, or Paddy. I'm a student in So. California, 22 years of age, and am studying International Relations/Political Science. I've grown up my whole life in California, so how am I a Bills fan, you may wonder. Well I was officially a bills fan when i was 4 years of age because my stepdad is a Buffalo native who moved out to California after college.

I've been a bills fan for the past 18 years! Growing up I watched the Bills with my family, maily my dad, as we would go to the Orange County Bills Backers bar when i was a youngin'! To this day, I represent the Bills on my car, (sticker) and my keychain lanyard that is visible hanging outside of my pocket. I get questions along the lines of "You're the only Bills fan in LA", "Are you seriously a Bills fan?", and "Who would like the Bills?". I always stay true to the Red, White, and Blue, the Bills and the United States colors. I love this team to death and always keep up with the latest rumors/talks with the Bills!

I've been reading the highlighted/top threads that are displayed on the TBD homepage! I've always wanted to chime into the chats and have finally joined the forums to take apart of it! I love the many viewpoints each member has individually along with the total HOPE the Bills will finally be the team we all want, which is a successful franchise once again. Being that for the past 15 years we haven't made the playoffs, it's been practically my whole entire life!

For the upcoming year I'm equally ecstatic and nervous about the arrival of Rex's new coaching staff, qb situation, and further cap situations! Without a doubt I'm more excited and hopeful of this year than ever before in my life! I can't wait!

Cheers,

Patrick

gr8billsfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bills fan,

I'm here today to introduce myself formally, even though im of no importance, to the Buffalo Bills fans who are dedicated enough to participate within these forums! I billieve this forum is a special place for Bills fans to discuss a wide variety of topics from trade rumors to frustrated rants to optmisitic views on our upcoming season(s). I can't wait to be apart of all the discussions and here's why.

This introduction will examine who I am, how i became a Bills fan, my devotion, and reasoning for finally signing up to Two Bills Drive.

For starters my name is Patrick, or Paddy. I'm a student in So. California, 22 years of age, and am studying International Relations/Political Science. I've grown up my whole life in California, so how am I a Bills fan, you may wonder. Well I was officially a bills fan when i was 4 years of age because my stepdad is a Buffalo native who moved out to California after college.

I've been a bills fan for the past 18 years! Growing up I watched the Bills with my family, maily my dad, as we would go to the Orange County Bills Backers bar when i was a youngin'! To this day, I represent the Bills on my car, (sticker) and my keychain lanyard that is visible hanging outside of my pocket. I get questions along the lines of "You're the only Bills fan in LA", "Are you seriously a Bills fan?", and "Who would like the Bills?". I always stay true to the Red, White, and Blue, the Bills and the United States colors. I love this team to death and always keep up with the latest rumors/talks with the Bills!

I've been reading the highlighted/top threads that are displayed on the TBD homepage! I've always wanted to chime into the chats and have finally joined the forums to take apart of it! I love the many viewpoints each member has individually along with the total HOPE the Bills will finally be the team we all want, which is a successful franchise once again. Being that for the past 15 years we haven't made the playoffs, it's been practically my whole entire life!

For the upcoming year I'm equally ecstatic and nervous about the arrival of Rex's new coaching staff, qb situation, and further cap situations! Without a doubt I'm more excited and hopeful of this year than ever before in my life! I can't wait!

Cheers,

Patrick

gr8billsfan

welcome aboard but you can only stay if you hate/love EJ :D

Hey Bills fan,

Cheers,

Patrick

gr8billsfan

Welcome to the board Patrick. For your own sake please, I implore you, please stay away from PPP.

Welcome to the board. You will learn a great deal from this insane asylum. Just remember that among the nut jobs here some are nuttier than others....

We're all nuts, including the ones who like nuts. lol

Welcome, just jump right in. Don't piss Beerball off.

I will expect my wine by next weekend. Red is fine.

Copy that! You provide the food, i'll treat the wine lmao.

How do you feel about underwater UFOs? - - We have a thread for that.

Welcome aboard before the bandwagon folks get here.

I'm open to talking about anything really, if i have the time. I rather stick to the Bills, but i'll occassionaly dip in other sections!

Welcome Paddy. Have fun and don't take offense to some of us knuckleheads.

An Irish lad huh? Do you follow cricket?

Definitely Irish, as well as Italian and German. I'm totally americanized, I don't watch cricket, but i did saw parts of the Indian vs Australia match about a week ago maybe.l

Thanks for the welcoming :D

Welcome to the board Patrick. For your own sake please, I implore you, please stay away from PPP.

Yes, welcome.

Oh, and nonsense. Please come over to PPP. You're from Southern Cal, and a kallage studnt, right? Well I think you'll fit right in. We're always welcoming those with progressive ideas. One of our regulars is also from your neck of the woods in LA, and he's a charmer with a high tolerance for innovative nascent ideas on societal interactions and the government's role in bestowing rights on its populace.

Yes, welcome.

Oh, and nonsense. Please come over to PPP. You're from Southern Cal, and a kallage studnt, right? Well I think you'll fit right in. We're always welcoming those with progressive ideas. One of our regulars is also from your neck of the woods in LA, and he's a charmer with a high tolerance for innovative nascent ideas on societal interactions and the government's role in bestowing rights on its populace.

If he doesn't respond to my greetings pretty damn quickly I'll restrict him from posting everywhere but PPP.

Welcome...Maybe you'll have beginners luck and win one of our poster contests!

Just an FYI....When the Bills win, we're usually mad because we didn't win convincingly, lots of embarrassing wins last season. And when we lose we're just downright miserable.

Double check grammar and spelling, you will get called out for sure....

Enjoy!