What an article.

Where Manuel Needs To Improve

-Accuracy

-Pocket Presence

-Decision Making/Progressions

-Staying Healthy

If it was only so easy.

Pretty much most major qualities a qb needs. Heh

I can understand how people can have doubt. What I cannot understand is how anyone can give up on a QB with less than a full season of playing time under his belt. I'm not the "I told you so," type, but when EJ wins the job and kicks ass this season, I might become one, temporarily.

What an article.

-Accuracy

-Pocket Presence

-Staying Healthy

If it was only so easy.

I actually think he's not bad in most of those.

The thing that kills me is accuracy. He just came apart last year on this-- even really short accuracy was poor.

Never was sleeping on EJ... More like hibernating.

I can understand how people can have doubt. What I cannot understand is how anyone can give up on a QB with less than a full season of playing time under his belt. I'm not the "I told you so," type, but when EJ wins the job and kicks ass this season, I might become one, temporarily.

I sincerely hope you do. That crow would taste fantastic.

What an article.

-Accuracy

-Pocket Presence

-Staying Healthy

If it was only so easy.

Cue the "yeah but we knew he was going to be a project" posts.

If you're a top 20 pick and after 2 years you're still a bottom tier player, what does that tell us?

Edited by Bangarang

Cue the "yeah but we knew he was going to be a project" posts.

If you're a top 20 pick and after 2 years you're still a bottom tier player, what does that tell us?

How about, "If you're a top 20 pick, and after two years, your stats are being held up next to second round rookies, what does that tell us?"

I can't wait to compare Johnny Football's stats for the next year to Winston's, Mariota's and Bryce Petty's.

Edited by FireChan

How great would it be to see Taylor win the competition and light it up this season? I love the overlooked, forgotten and the damned! Bills fan forever!

I'd be fine with it. I want the Bills to win. I don't give a crap who the QB is. I just think giving up on EJ is premature.

I believe that EJ Manuel is currently the third best QB on the Bills.

And what were the criteria that allowed you to arrive at that conclusion?

Are they standardized? IF so, how? Are they objective? IF so, how?

I'm sure we all could benefit from the work you've done to come up with objective standards for EJ that apply equally not only to the other QBs on the Bills, but other QBs in the NFL. I know I'd love to hear them, because I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time.

<----Given what's written here, you can see that I've already identified a serious problem with the sample size available to us. How did you solve that problem?

Or....do you simply lack obective standards? Or, do you have them, but give them a tweak for EJ, and only EJ? Or, is this a "gut" feeling...and if so, what's your gut's track record? I mean if your gut has a batting average, at least that would be something quantifiable.

Or, is your entire conclusion merely anally extracted? :lol:

I'd be fine with it. I want the Bills to win. I don't give a crap who the QB is. I just think giving up on EJ is premature.

Me too. just saying I would love to see a surprise player show p on the Bills roster. Tavaris Jackson made seven figure plus and never took a snap then winds up being the Seahawks #2. Hopefully this coaching staff can identify talent. Just looking for the king in peasant's clothes.

And what were the criteria that allowed you to arrive at that conclusion?

Are they standardized? IF so, how? Are they objective? IF so, how?

I'm sure we all could benefit from the work you've done to come up with objective standards for EJ that apply equally not only to the other QBs on the Bills, but other QBs in the NFL. I know I'd love to hear them, because I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time.

<----Given what's written here, you can see that I've already identified a serious problem with the sample size available to us. How did you solve that problem?

Or....do you simply lack obective standards? Or, do you have them, but give them a tweak for EJ, and only EJ? Or, is this a "gut" feeling...and if so, what's your gut's track record? I mean if your gut has a batting average, at least that would be something quantifiable.

Or, is your entire conclusion merely anally extracted? :lol:

Are you so insecure about EJ that nobody can have anything but a positive opinion of him? Goodness some of you are so sensitive over this kid.