Article: Quit Sleeping on EJ Manuel

Has the meaning of mediocre changed in the last 40 years ? When I was in school, it meant "absolutely awful "," THE worst ", " can not think of anything less worthy " etc...I don't think Cassel's career has been mediocre. Below average, yes, mediocre no.

mediocre - of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad;

Maybe you should call your old teacher and tell him he was wrong.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mediocre - of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad;

Maybe you should call your old teacher and tell him he was wrong.

They have passed away long ago, but as someone mentioned earlier, they were probably mediocre at best B-)

How about, "If you're a top 20 pick, and after two years, your stats are being held up next to second round rookies, what does that tell us?"

I can't wait to compare Johnny Football's stats for the next year to Winston's, Mariota's and Bryce Petty's.

It is about the same sample size if you think about it. Plus everyone thought he would go 3rd or later.

I'm not totally sold, yet. But I do remember he had virtually no training camp his rookie year and still showed some flashes. He also had literally no competition last TC. There was just no sink or swim incentive to really improve the way he needed to even with all the work he put in. Let's see if he has the heart of a champion. It's in the Bills best interest to see him win this job as he has the most raw talent of any in this group.

Edited by Billsfansince90

I sleep with a woman every night. I will never sleep ON Ej.

I dont know what this means.

but i think it might be gross.

lets hope EJ wins the Camp and Cassel stays on as reserve. They get a season to develop Tyrod.

and next year we trade up