I hope Cordy Glenn doesn't follow the Bills on Twitter

I really look for the bills to draft a OL that can play both OG and OT.......and start them off at OG.

Nobody knows what is gonna happen in the future......does Seantrel Henderson continue his progression? Does Kujo turn it around? Do the contract talks with Glenn and the bills get sticky?

We need quality offensive linemen.....lets continue to draft them.

I assume it is some intern who tweeted that out but it's pretty bad form considering Glenn is thought to be the franchise's LT. Maybe it's the same intern who posted on the website that marrone had BLANK cancer.

Also maybe this is why marrone wanted to approve the team's social media.

I really look for the bills to draft a OL that can play both OG and OT.......and start them off at OG.

Nobody knows what is gonna happen in the future......does Seantrel Henderson continue his progression? Does Kujo turn it around? Do the contract talks with Glenn and the bills get sticky?

We need quality offensive linemen.....lets continue to draft them.

i agree we should keep drafting tackles but to insinuate they may draft someone in the hope that he could become the new LT, from the team's official Twitter is a step beyond that imo.

I assume it is some intern who tweeted that out but it's pretty bad form considering Glenn is thought to be the franchise's LT. Maybe it's the same intern who posted on the website that marrone had BLANK cancer.

i agree we should keep drafting tackles but to insinuate they may draft someone in the hope that he could become the new LT, from the team's official Twitter is a step beyond that imo.

It's interesting to consider who and why certain pieces of info are posted. Maybe the intern was told to post it as a motivating tactic for Glenn, or maybe the intern is in trouble now, who knows?

Pre-draft smokescreen? Nah, it couldn't be that.

Maybe. I just have a weird feeling he's leaving in FA. Either because moved to G or the Bills aren't in love with him enough to give him what he could get on the open market. Whaley did say he wants to sign him but much more quietly than other guys.

Glenn doesn't talk a lot and it's not easy to get a sense of his personality. I think he's a solid individual and wont' say anything about something stupid like this. Here's an interview w/Murph - again a very easy guy to like.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Cordy-Glenn-We-Focus-Week-by-Week/04bc01b5-5ac1-4ef4-8327-7b558558476e

Edited by Triple Threat

I think the term "company's official Twitter" should generally speaking not be held in the regard many hold it.

For those talking about moving him. If we do that he will get less pay as a guard then tackle and keeping him at guard means paying him as a tackle to do so. He will get paid as a LT somewhere or an RT perhaps even.

Whoever we bring in must start somewhere else first. I'd be fine with them as a LG at first. The. See how it goes

For those talking about moving him. If we do that he will get less pay as a guard then tackle and keeping him at guard means paying him as a tackle to do so. He will get paid as a LT somewhere or an RT perhaps even.

Whoever we bring in must start somewhere else first. I'd be fine with them as a LG at first. The. See how it goes

im sure he would not be too pleased to be moved to guard in a contract year Edited by YoloinOhio

Ultimately Glenn is a starting left tackle in this league. Here or elsewhere, we will see. He's good enough at that job that he will blow away the guard pay scale, unless he totally tanks (and if that happens who knows if he'd be good at guard either)

I think this LG/LT debate is much ado about nothing. He should be played at whatever position gives the team the best chance to win. He will be paid according to how much a team believes he can help them win. If he's a good LT but an elite LG he'll command about the same either way.

LMO

Edited by Rob's House