This was once a Garrett Grayson thread

@CecilLammey: The 2 teams with the most interest in Colorado State QB Garrett Grayson (at this time) are the #Browns and the #Bills #BillsMafia #NFLDraft

@RyanTalbotBills: LRT: It's been rumored that Grayson is Buffalo's No. 3 QB in this class. #BillsMafia

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be. I heard on Sirius that he had a nice pro day. Scouts reported quicker release than expected and great arm strength. He is also known for pocket presence, feeling the rush and he came from a pro style offense.

In his highlights he shows touch on the ball, the ability to throw the deep ball, and he throws receivers open.

Wouldn't be upset that they draft him. Only issue is that the Bills spent a 5th rounder on Cassel, paid Tyrod Taylor, and EJ is only in year 3.

Can you carry 4 QB's?

No, EJ was released on the 2nd day of FA.

Bills must have resigned him on "the cheap" so they say.

He will be the starting QB this year and will SHOCK THE WORLD AS THE MVP of the SUPERBOWL.

Could be. I heard on Sirius that he had a nice pro day. Scouts reported quicker release than expected and great arm strength. He is also known for pocket presence, feeling the rush and he came from a pro style offense.

In his highlights he shows touch on the ball, the ability to throw the deep ball, and he throws receivers open.

Wouldn't be upset that they draft him. Only issue is that the Bills spent a 5th rounder on Cassel, paid Tyrod Taylor, and EJ is only in year 3.

Can you carry 4 QB's?

I would think that Cassel would be safe. He is the "veteran QB" that every team feels they need. There would be a 4 person battle for the starting QB job with 2 of EJ, Grayson and Tyrod filling out the QB group.

They flipped a couple of picks in this years draft and gave up a 7th rounder in 2016 draft for Cassel I thought.... Not a 5th.

They gave up their first pick in round five and got Minnesota's 6th rounder in return. They also gave up a 7th rounder next year.

I wouldn't be upset about this! EJ could pan out this year and make the pick seem foolish, but a solid looking developmental prospect for a franchise that hasn't had solid and reliable play from the QB position in YEARS shouldn't ever be considered foolish! especially when it appears that the rest of the roster is relatively stable