Who do you want to play in home opener, and when?

Home opener opponent  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you want as the home opener?

• Jets
    • Pats
    • Dolphins
    • Texans
    • Bengals
    • Colts
    • Giants
    • Cowboys
  2. 2. When do you want the home opener played?

• TNF
    • SNF
    • MNF
    • Sunday at 1pm
    • Sunday at 4pm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, you're right. I changed my mind.

That said, looking at the home schedule, there aren't any really obvious easy games.

imo there are never any "easy" games in the NFL. And as i say every year, the bills will win a game that we don't expect to win and lose a game we don't expect them to lose. Happens every year it seems.

Since I live around Philly and my girlfriend is an Eagles fan I'm hoping to have them open on the road against the Eagles on a 1 pm game.

I doubt it will happen though. With Chip Kelly's massive power grab/mad (genius?) architect scheming the Eagles are a recipe for Primetime. When was the last time we had prime time opening weekend?

For home opener I want NE, week 2 @ 1.

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

imo there are never any "easy" games in the NFL. And as i say every year, the bills will win a game that we don't expect to win and lose a game we don't expect them to lose. Happens every year it seems.

This would also be a fun exercise. Predict the game that we should lose that we are going to win and the game that we should win that we are going to lose. Just for fun I will say that the Bills win in New England and lose home to the Giants.

SNF against the Jets would be nice

Heard it mentioned somewhere....this is very unlikely to happen. The first Sunday of the regular season falls on rosh Hashanah...the last time this occurred, the NFL get a lot of **** for scheduling a New York game for that day. Perhaps, they would have the Jets in Buffalo, on Monday night?

I think one NY team will be on Thursday or Monday night, and the other will be on the road opening week.

Edited by Buftex

Heard it mentioned somewhere....this is very unlikely to happen. The first Sunday of the regular season falls on rosh Hashanah...the last time this occurred, the NFL get a lot of **** for scheduling a New York game for that day. Perhaps, they would have the Jets in Buffalo, on Monday night?

I think one NY team will be on Thursday or Monday night, and the other will be on the road opening week.

i think the rosh Hashana notion just pertained to games being scheduled week 1 Sunday night at MetLife. So it wouldn't matter for jets at the Ralph as the home opener on snf. I could be wrong but that's what I thought I heard - no jets or Giants game at MetLife that Sunday night. Edited by YoloinOhio

I would like to play the Patriots the first week of the season. The reason being, it's a Thursday night game which gives the Bills a few extra days to prepare for their Week 2 game, and to figure out what worked and didn't work in the first game.

I would like to play the Patriots the first week of the season. The reason being, it's a Thursday night game which gives the Bills a few extra days to prepare for their Week 2 game, and to figure out what worked and didn't work in the first game.

Pats* week one. Kick them in the balls straight out the gate. :thumbsup:

Neither of these would be the Home Opener, but they would be fun

I would like an NFC road game week 1 (Philly?) and then home opener week 2 on MNF vs. Pats. That place would be ridonkulous. Prefer SNF but that game tends to be more ratings-centric lately than MNF. I think we might have better chance for prime time on MNF. Also want to get Pats as early as possible.

Pats off a mini bye already? No thanks.

Pats don't play as well early in the season as they do later so I picked them. Bengals play well in the beginning then slip as the year goes on. We can wait til week 16 for them.

we want Dalton in a prime time game at RWS if we can. One that might mean something. Take that W to the bank! Edited by YoloinOhio