Countdown: *Tank is Over!*

QCity

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we only need one loss to get last place so in order to get 29th we would have to win all 3.

Correct, also assuming ARI loses all 3 of theirs. Essentially, there are 6 games left combined for the two teams. Any Sabres regulation loss or any ARI regulation win and it's over.

Correct, also assuming ARI loses all 3 of theirs. Essentially, there are 6 games left combined for the two teams. Any Sabres regulation loss or any ARI regulation win and it's over.

Does not matter for Arizona if regulation win or OT or Shootout, any Arizona win and it's over.

Arizona lost tonight so the Magic Number remains at 1

Arizona plays @Vancouver Thursday night at 10PM. A win will end this.

freeking losers, do we have to do everything.

if it wasn't for that schlep Ward we would have wrapped this Monday, Wish he could have played that bad in 07.

Sports Club Stats still gives us a 93% chance. Funny, but it doesn't feel like 93% to me.

I'd love to bet on that. How is it ever possible that for us to win two games that were something like +150 at the beginning of the week and the Coyotes to lose two that were -350.

Beautiful comment from my wife: My two favorite teams are the Sabres and whoever's playing the Sabres.

At least we know the CBJ are playing to win. They cant make the playoffs but they are talented and play very hard esp. At nationwide. Let's go Jackets!!

Sports Club Stats still gives us a 90% chance, which leads me to believe they are full of it.

If we manage to win tonight, tomorrow's home game against Pittsburgh will be a nightmare. I can envision the home crowd booing the team if they take a lead.