Should we trade Charles Clay?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Charles Clay signing. But, what this team really needs, is a quarterback, and EJ, Cassel, Tyrod, and Tuel just won't cut it. Now I know we can't get like an Andrew Luck for him, but what about like, Andy Dalton or Jay Cutler. Maybe the Redskins will give us Cutler?

He might also be worth a top 10 pick, to get Marriota or WINston.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans need to relax on the QB stuff or we will never have one. You draft a guy and let him develop. This isn't going to happen overnight. Seems most fans have the idea that it does.

I disagree.

-Seattle and Indy fans.

What if we threw in EJ as well, so they'd have a developmental QB as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Charles Clay signing. But, what this team really needs, is a quarterback, and EJ, Cassel, Tyrod, and Tuel just won't cut it. Now I know we can't get like an Andrew Luck for him, but what about like, Andy Dalton or Jay Cutler. Maybe the Redskins will give us Cutler?

He might also be worth a top 10 pick, to get Marriota or WINston.

What a Troll. Can we get this guy banned???

I disagree.

-Seattle and Indy fans.What if we threw in EJ as well, so they'd have a developmental QB as well.

Another Luck isn't coming out in a long time.

As for Wilson, he doesn't throw much. You would be shocked how good EJs stats and record is when he doesn't throw over 30 times. Russell Wilson rarely throws over 30 times.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

While I think this post is idiotic, calling for someone to be banned for a stupid post? If that were the norm a lot of people would be banned. Instead of crying about banning people why not just ignore the post? There are already too many moderators in my opinion.