LaCanfora - Fins best Positioned to Knock Off Pats

Isn't he the one with a lazy eye? Not trying to be rude but maybe it effects his judgment.

Fail.

In regards to OP- Jason la Canfora clearly has an agenda. Also, listening to the local sports radio down here in South Florida, everyone (maybe not everyone but it seems like it) is slamming the Bills for every move they made this offseason so far.

They are SCARED!!!!

Go Bills!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how all the "experts" say, "You don't win games in March"..."The Division isn't won in Free Agency" and then a team like the Dolphins "wins" b/c of splash factor and they're ready to anoint them the next dynasty...w...t.....f?! Hey, I have no idea what all the changes for the BILLS will mean, hopefully a championship, but for now, I'm content with believing they've gotten better and until the Pats are taken down, they're still the Division and Super Bowl champs (ouch, that hurts to write), but promoting one team over another at THIS point, is lunacy!

this article was almost unreadable. it's like a bad jason bourne novel, weaving salary cap considerations, dead money, potential contract extensions next year, and play on the field to support the premise that the fins are best positioned to challenge the pats? What on earth does dead money have to do with beaing the pats come September? I have come to despise these guys who opine that someone was drastically overpaid, like there's a sensible rhyme or reason to this all. salaries in the NFL are the very definition of fluid. if you want to write a 'management overpaid' article, do it. if you want to write a "dolphins have more talent", do that. my humble opinion is absent getting a non-existent legit franchise qb to shore up the O, you'd be hard-pressed to argue that the signings made by Buffalo haven't strenghtened the Bills substantially on paper. the addition of Rex on D (and he acknowledged same) and Roman on O on paper make this team stronger. Not sure how you write that article, though, and not even mention the loss of wilfork as a key piece of the defense. still, this is absolutely true--the Pats rule the division until someone takes 'em out.

obnoxious.

LaCanfora clearly decided on an angle and wrote an article to it. He didn't think first and then write. His article makes no sense. He doesn't even mention Suh's contract, which by all accounts is stupid money and will prevent them from doing anything else for the next three years.He accuses the Bills of writing expensive contracts, but gives the Phins a pass. Stupid.

I love articles like this. It's full of statements like "I wonder if Bills overpaid for" etc etc. - so down the road if the signing goes bad, he says see, I called it. If the signing works out, well, I didn't say it was a bad move, I just "wondered".

I honestly don't see the Dolphins contending. They did good to clear a lot of bad contracts this offseason, but they have major holes at WR and RB.

Stills has put up Robert Woods numbers, which is fine for a #2 receiver but they would need a Sammy to match the Bills. Their starting RB is Lamar Miller. Now, these can be fixed on the draft, but Miami picks 14th, so it's not a lock that they can fill those two spots within the first 3 rounds.

And that's not even counting the fact that I like our linebackers and secondary considerably more than I like theirs.

Miami aren't chumps, but I don't think they dominate us, never mind the Patriots.

They have been saying this about the Fins for the past couple years now. They haven't put it all together yet and I don't think Philbin is the guy to do it.

The article was utterly lame,... the Dolphins have holes on OL, RB, WR, Secondary and when did Tannehill demonstrate he was a franchise QB? I just don't get this assessment. They folded in each of the last two years in December (a relatively long-standing trend for them). How does that addition of Suh fix all that?

The Bills have strengthened themselves everywhere, even at QB realistically as Cassell is at least as good as Orton... this is a team that is built to be able to win w/o a franchise QB if ever there was one. As long as we don't have devastating injuries,... I see a playoff team and even a team that can win in the playoffs.

I would take our defense, ST, and coaching over theirs.

Our offenses are probably a push, because of our uncertainty at QB but our better running game. Tannehill isn't really all that good, and probably is only marginally better than EJ at this point.

I agree about everything except the bolded part. Tanagrill is better than EJ by a lot.