QB EJ/Cassel
HB Shady McCoy
FB Jerome Felton
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Robert Woods
WR Percy Harvin
TE Charles Clay

#claywatch ends and a new era of Bills TE begins

@ChrisTrapasso: Comprehensive Clay breakdown here from @Pat_Thorman. Insightful read. RT @PFF_Fantasy: Bills Sign Charles Clay http://t.co/LRRB2I7G3z

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 rec, 750 yds & 6 td and I'm happy. This is reasonable IMO.

Media will compare his stats to Gronk and JG all year which is stupid. But I wouldn't be surprised in the least if outplays Julius Thomas.

Edited by stony

Roman is thrilled right now, dreaming of ways to work all of those weapons in.

In some ways this makes it easier for Cassell to beat out EJ, whose strength is not quick decision making and crisp, accurate short passes. But we are going to be hard to defend no matter who plays QB.

Roman is thrilled right now, dreaming of ways to work all of those weapons in.

In some ways this makes it easier for Cassell to beat out EJ, whose strength is not quick decision making and crisp, accurate short passes. But we are going to be hard to defend no matter who plays QB.

The Kyle Boller Effect.

I am happy for the following reasons:

1. we have a top 100 NFL player at TE

2. he is a matchup problem that other teams have to account for (along with Harvin, Watkins, McCoy, Woods...good luck!)

3. Roman got his guy, a player that will be key to his offense (i'm assuming that's why we needed him so badly)

4. no more "will we get Charles Clay?" threads

5. i no longer have to check the message boards and twitter every 5 min to see if he has signed

6. no more checking Omar Kelly's twitter posts (that guy is an idiot)

This will help to fuel the flames of the Bills-Dolphins rivalry for the next few of years. Should be fun to watch it all play out

I am happy for the following reasons:

1. we have a top 100 NFL player at TE

2. he is a matchup problem that other teams have to account for (along with Harvin, Watkins, McCoy, Woods...good luck!)

3. Roman got his guy, a player that will be key to his offense (i'm assuming that's why we needed him so badly)

4. no more "will we get Charles Clay?" threads

5. i no longer have to check the message boards and twitter every 5 min to see if he has signed

6. no more checking Omar Kelly's twitter posts (that guy is an idiot)

This will help to fuel the flames of the Bills-Dolphins rivalry for the next few of years. Should be fun to watch it all play out

Cheers to #6. Wow, what a DB. I can live without ever reading another one of his tweets again.

Edited by Jamie Nails

Congrats Bills' fans. Good TE, hate to see him go.

Thanks Aqua. Should be a fun year in the AFCE, everyone trying to get after the Pats.

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL 37m37 minutes ago

Dolphins won’t match Bills’ offer for Clay. Does Rex have the most talented roster of his career? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000480021/article/charles-clay-to-bills-dolphins-wont-match-offer?campaign=Twitter_atn