Maybe Eagles will swap Bradford for Manuel...

I am hoping that EJ is true to his word

When he got sat down he said if he ever got the opportunity he would start "slinging it"

To me that is the issue....EJ is never going to be pinpoint accurate.....but he has got to PULL THE TRIGGER

We've seen him throw some horrible long balls though

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think EJ will win the training camp battle... whether that is good enough is the mystery

:rolleyes:

We've seen him throw some horrible long balls though

And we've seen him organizing team workouts in the offseason.

And we've seen him hiring QB gurus to train with in the offseason.

And we've seen him . . . .

yep.

Get over it. Teams often swing and miss on draft picks. Be happy that our team chose to swing at a QB, instead of a safety or Kicker or something.

And now, to the future ------ >

:rolleyes:

And we've seen him organizing team workouts in the offseason.

And we've seen him hiring QB gurus to train with in the offseason.

And we've seen him . . . .

yep.

Get over it. Teams often swing and miss on draft picks. Be happy that our team chose to swing at a QB, instead of a safety or Kicker or something.

And now, to the future ------ >

your going to have to explain to me why you quoted me and are telling me to get over it ?

I am rooting for EJ, I just have some doubts

edit ... maybe your telling others to get over it and using my quotes ... ..

Edited by ddaryl

Takling about a Sam Bradford trade is futile. What is more realistic is to release Jeff Tuel and bring in Matt Shaub. There is the glimmer of chance that Roman could get something out of him. Tuel vs Shaub, I am sure Shaub would win that battle anyday.

Edited by Profitspro

In the continuing saga of far fetched trade deals, I just wonder if the Eagles might be considering trading Sam Bradford to the Bills for EJ Manuel if Chip Kelly can not swing a deal to acquire Marcus Mariotta.

Despite what Chip Kelly says, many doubt that Bradford will ever wear an Eagles' uniform. He just does not fit the Eagles offense. Many think that the only reason Kelly made the trade is because he wants to use Bradford as a chip to acquire Mariotta.... Only time will tell if this works out, but if this deal falls through, perhaps the Eagles and Bills could do a another swap that would include Bradford for Manuel.

I seem to remember EJ saying on his draft day that the Eagles and Bills were among the teams that expressed the most intrest in him. Manuel's mobility would seem to make him a better fit for the Eagles offense... Also, there was plenty written a few weeks back about how the Bills were looking into a trade for Bradford... If true, this never worked out because the Bills didn't have much to offer and the Rams wanted Foles... Maybe the Bills and Eagles talked about such a trade earlier but Kelly was hesitant to pull the trigger because he still covets Mariotta....

This is just a theory, but the way things have gone this year, it wouldn't surprise me...

I am all about hypothetical but this isn't even hypothetical this is just plain fantasy.

that trade would only happen when monkey's fly out of Chips butt, the master Chess player is still 5 moves ahead of the pack, can't wait to see what slight of hand he pulls next. Eagles soar, where moral men fear to tread

Edited by rumblefish

Takling about a Sam Bradford trade is futile. What is more realistic is to release Jeff Tuel and bring in Matt Shaub. There is the glimmer of chance that Roman could get something out of him. Tuel vs Shaub, I am sure Shaub would win that battle anyday.

You are becoming a one issue poster already.

that trade would only happen when monkey's fly out of Chips butt, the master Chess player is still 5 moves ahead of the pack, can't wait to see what slight of hand he pulls next. Eagles soar, where moral men fear to tread

Icarus's wings melted when he got too close to the sun; the Eagles' wings melt in playoffs.

Damn those scrofulous eagles! Methinks you're missing a "t".

I'm kinda hoping sitting behind Orton last year was the catalyst to a better EJ this year. Got some veteran mentoring and got to just watched and learn some

Like you I'm pulling for the kid. His accuracy issues is my biggest concern

I've noticed his accuracy has gotten much worse with the madden roster updates... Not looking good.

It is in EVERYBODY's best interests if EJ comes out and lights it up

Truer words are rarely written here... :thumbsup:

While I have the same reservations as most sane Bills fans about EJ, I'm holding out hope he can improve...Especially in the area of accuracy, and specifically hitting open receivers in stride when he's made a good read...

With the other things we know EJ can do athletically...IF he can step up, make some big plays every game, and protect the ball, this team becomes legitimately dangerous... B-)