222 members have voted

1. 1. EJ for Tanny straight up?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to be clear: I'm not really opposed to paying a lot, so long as it doesn't handcuff the team in the future. I have just never thought Clay was that valuable. Were you particularly worried about Clay when we played the Dolphins last year?

And to be clear: I'm not really opposed to paying a lot, so long as it doesn't handcuff the team in the future. I have just never thought Clay was that valuable. Were you particularly worried about Clay when we played the Dolphins last year?

Perhaps in Roman's system they are

Because I'm asking if you'd trade one of them for Tanny.

I don't like Tanny and I still don't know about EJ or Geno yet.

Head to head in their last game Geno had a 158 rating and 3 TDs vs Tanny who had a 87 rating and 1 TD. EJ beat Tanny in their head to head match up.

I wouldn't trade EJ or Geno for Tanny because I know that Tanny isn't the answer. Much better to see what I have with either of those two with the ability to easily move on if they can't reach the average level of play of Tanny. I'm looking for something better than Tanny, a guy who I think will never win you a Superbowl as your starting QB. Trading for Tanny is signing on for being in "no mans land". No thank you.

Salary cap is $143M...teams have to spend $125M...stop worry about money and contracts....just worry about the talent we are acquiring....ridiculous that everyone brings up cap space and money constantly.

Agreed. It's really the player's pool of money, and it's up to each team to parcel it out to whomever they want and can.