Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill? Chapter 2

FireChan

222 members have voted

1. 1. EJ for Tanny straight up?

• Yes
    • No

It would be nice to see EJ succeed, not only because he's a Bill but also because he seems like one of the few decent guys in an industry dominated by !@#$s. I'd put his chances at less than 50%, but it would be great if he found a way to put it all together.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to see EJ succeed, not only because he's a Bill but also because he seems like one of the few decent guys in an industry dominated by !@#$s. I'd put his chances at less than 50%, but it would be great if he found a way to put it all together.

Really? I disagree. Every time I watch Hard Knocks I'm always surprised at how down to earth and cool most players seem. I feel like there is a stereotype about NFL players because of the Ray Rice and Greg Hardy situations but the vast majority of them are just regular guys. I also feel like if I hadn't watched every season of Hard Knocks I wouldn't feel this way. I don't know, maybe they just show the nice guys on the show.

This is getting ridiculous. I actually agree with Bills fan 4 ever for once in our lives that yes, in a perfect world, Kevin Kolb would have been the QB to start the 2013 season and EJ would have a year to study/develop. HOWEVER, after he was forced into action in 2013 and actually looked decent at times during that season, he was unequivocally, absolutely, 100% viewed as THE GUY going into the 2014 season. There can be no debate about that whatsoever. The fact of the matter is that he was so glaringly and alarmingly ill-prepared last year that they had to go out and sign Orton. And it became very apparent after the San Diego and Houston games that Orton would give them a better chance to win. No one had it in for EJ last season and Marrone, despite him now coaching in Jacksonville (which always get lots of laughs around these parts), absolutely made the right decision switching to Orton when he did. Should he have given Manuel another shot late in the season when it was apparent that Orton sucked too? Probably, yes. Certainly in the New England game. But Marrone was obsessed with finishing with a winning record to buoy his resume. Nothing I have said here should or could possibly be debated. Yet it will be met with some sort of condescending response accusing me of trolling or "hating," I am sure.

this makes twice ,,,, You agreed with me a month or 2 ago!!

:D