Pressure on Roman

gjv001

On paper the Bills now have an offense filled with established and budding all stars at the skilled positions. This has to be a dream scenario for Greg Roman. But does he have the ability and time to mold these players into a dynamic offense for the 2015 season? I sure hope so. GO BILL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex has his defense and all of these new toys for the offense are nice but he'll still need a few new linemen to make it work. I agree leaving Pears behind is a start.

Let's hope their plans B, C and D revolve around the O-line.

That's not good since we don't really have one.

we have two TEs that have similar skill sets to clay. Also schemes change and adapt. I find it very hard to believe that Roman designed his entire scheme on a TE that he didn't even have on his roster and had a slight chance to get. Edited by kr632

Felton, McCoy and Harvin are interesting additions. Felton is one hell of a FB. McCoy is one hell of a RB. Harvin is fast. I'm getting the impression that the Bills offense is going to have some new wrinkles.

Edited by Rockinon

Think about it. Is Miami going to tie up 15-16 million in the TE position? With glaring needs at WR, LB, and CB? I doubt it. I remain confident that Clay will be in Buffalo.

This is precisely why Clay should sign with Miami

Think about it. Is Miami going to tie up 15-16 million in the TE position? With glaring needs at WR, LB, and CB? I doubt it. I remain confident that Clay will be in Buffalo.

Do we have the cap space to comfortably sign Clay at this point?

Rex has his defense and all of these new toys for the offense are nice but he'll still need a few new linemen to make it work. I agree leaving Pears behind is a start.

Let's hope their plans B, C and D revolve around the O-line.

Don't be so sure of that...LeCharles Bentley said Aaron Kromer is one of the best OL teachers in the business and is able to get a lot out of guys...unlike Marrone

The word on Roman is that he is a very intelligent, innovative football mind. Now take a look at the talent we're accumulating on offense. It seems that Roman, who likes a running game, has a lot of options. Maybe he has something new in mind.

We have a great running back in McCoy. A WR who excels at the end-around and reverse (Harvin). Bubble screen master Watkins. And two quarterbacks who have wheels in EJ and Tyrod.

I'm not a brilliant football mind, but I can see potential here to keep a defense off balance.