Israeli Elections

The land was imperialized by Britain, and given illegally to the Jews. The Jews are taking more of the land.

Illegal by what standard? Further, virtually all land and borders have been subject to the forces of war and imperialism, which have widely defined human history.

Your commentary, in light of that fact, is useless.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Illegal by what standard? Further, virtually all land and borders have been subject to the forces of war and imperialism, which have widely defined human history.

so it's ok for the gov't to take your property by force in the name of, um, israel. is it ok with you for them to raise your taxes on investments and income if israel needs more money to conquer more people? good. i'll send them to you to pat y my share.

so it's ok for the gov't to take your property by force in the name of, um, israel. is it ok with you for them to raise your taxes on investments and income if israel needs more money to conquer more people? good. i'll send them to you to pat y my share.

What?

Plus there's the little fact that the partition plan was predicated on drawing up boundaries between the majority-Arab and majority-Jewish regions. In other words, the Jews were already there.

What?

I'm not sure what the question even is, so I'm just going to go with an answer of "Chicken piccata."

What?

taskers mantra usually involves lamenting the govt's taking of treasure in the form of taxes. we pay taxes that enable israel to steal others treasures. i see the two ideas as completely incompatible and not able to be rationally reconciled. ok?

taskers mantra usually involves lamenting the govt's taking of treasure in the form of taxes. we pay taxes that enable israel to steal others treasures. i see the two ideas as completely incompatible and not able to be rationally reconciled. ok?

Pardon me for a moment while I react to you lecturing anybody on "rationally reconciled."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell are you trying to communicate here? Seriously, that's completely disjointed.

I'm sure you had a thought you were trying to express, since you bothered to type it out; and I'd honestly like to know what it is.

Can you try again please?

That's a poor characterization of my positions on several fronts:

First, I am a strong advocate of the existence of government, which must, in turn, be funded with tax dollars. You'll find zero posts here to the contrary.

Second, I'll ask you to source for us where I've ever advocated or defended sending aid to Israel.

That actually hasn't cleared much up for me.

Isn't this the problem.....

Palestinian's want "their" land back, they want their own state and they want to associate if they choose with groups or governments that want to destroy Israel.

No, the problem is Jews. The problem is always Jews. They've been oppressing everyone else for thousands of years. Watch Der ewige Jude.

No, I don't believe that...but seriously, watch Der ewige Jude. There's still a hell of a lot of people who believe that. Even in Europe today.

Isn't this the problem.....

Palestinian's want "their" land back, they want their own state and they want to associate if they choose with groups or governments that want to destroy Israel.

A little more nuanced, but pretty much. Imagine if Texas said, "we want to be our own government and kill the rest of you." And shockingly, the rest of the US said, "no."

You left wing nutty buddies are totally comfortable with this idea. It's called wealth redistribution. ie obamacare, progressive taxation. 50 percent of the country pays in the other 50 takes. How come your all bent about Israel? It doesn't even effect you.

You left wing nutty buddies are totally comfortable with this idea. It's called wealth redistribution. ie obamacare, progressive taxation. 50 percent of the country pays in the other 50 takes. How come your all bent about Israel? It doesn't even effect you.

:doh: which is the polar opposite of sending money to a warmonger, imperialistic state that occupies lands full of impoverished people while further enriching itself. on our dime...

:doh: which is the polar opposite of sending money to a warmonger, imperialistic state that occupies lands full of impoverished people while further enriching itself. on our dime...

You just described the American Southwest... including Kalifornya.

yes. everyday i read about children being gunned down on beaches in cancun.

Oooh! Good one. I look forward to your learning how to use the shift key to capitalize words like a grownup does. Your pedantic diatribes will be so much more effectively arrogant then.