[closed]Charles Clay to Bills? - the sequel/trilogy

While we have evertone still here...

Clive Walford? I looked up his info and it says that he's been used in H-back, in-line, slot and is a solid run blocker. Sounds a lot like Clay to me.

I just don't see rookie TE's making much of an impact... We're built to win now

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It just feels to me that most TEs need a year or 2 to adjust to the NFL. The Bills are in win now mode and while he may help them down the road the position looks like it will be a weakness this year.

Maybe a trade is out there?

they need to sign 2 so they can get Gresham as the vet and draft one.

I just don't see rookie TE's making much of an impact... We're built to win now

Zach Ertz and Coby Fleener were 2nd round picks. They wound up being Luck and Foles release valve those years. I understand the skepticism, but Walford looks like the best fit out there for the Hybrid player Clay is. Maybe Gresham to replace Chandler?

Zach Ertz and Coby Fleener were 2nd round picks. They wound up being Luck and Foles release valve those years. I understand the skepticism, but Walford looks like the best fit out there for the Hybrid player Clay is. Maybe Gresham to replace Chandler?

I could see that. I want an immediate impact player at 50 this year, we are all in. To me I think our best bet would prob be a Guard

Yeah, I'd chase Gresham if they do lose out on Clay (as it appears).

Is there a better option that can be had via a trade out there? Vernon Davis? Fleener or Allen? Delanie Walker?

I'm thinking Gresham would be a good fallback option...you know me and my Bengal FAs.

What about Maxx Williams? he played the H-back role in Minnesota, don't know if he'll still be available at 50 though.

Agreed that Williams just won't make it to 50...I don't think Walford will either unfortunately.

There appears to be a qualifier there.

According to the Sun-Sentinel's Omar Kelly, the Dolphins might be re-signing Charles Clay soon. Assuming they can trade Mike Wallace.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/mike-wallace/

Might be a bit difficult to find a team that will take on that contract.

Ha

@EverythingBuf: #EBExclusive Our sources tell us deal between #BILLS and Charles Clay is set, announcement coming.

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE